Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag (54933 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / "I Am A White Man From Dublin, I Got Lost In Nigeria" - Stranded Man Tells Kokun / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Gossipper: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
She decided to give a free lift, as he was stranded, But when he entered her car, he was rather spotting stains and dust in the Car, lol..
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-reveals-reply-stranded-man-gave.html

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Olalan(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
It's another super story from Twitter............
BTW how many girls give guys lift in this naija.........

296 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by eezeribe(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
I am sure her car was very dirty...
Women would never accept the truth when it hurts or when they are at fault , they only prefer pleasant lies...
If the man had told her that her car was very neat (even though it was a lie) she would have smiled and said "thanks dear".

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
She doesn't know who he or where he comes from. So, why fritter?

Besides her gender does worse undecided checken and feck people

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olalan:

I give guys lift, but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

Why are the guys in this section so bitter. I am sure if a guy experienced this, they would have been asking which car she/her father has. Now, they somehow have to attack the woman. Tufiakwa!

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by maxnedu11(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Most people will rather allow you trek from lagos to sokoto. If you approach them the eye they give you makes you respect yourself if you like wear military / paramilitary ceremonial wear even with NYSC 7/7 no hope for you. World done spoil don't blame them, besides Aunty you done try if it actually happen #Twitter #

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Women don't like to be told that they're dirty.
Why didn't she clean the dashboard?
she should kiss the truth abeg. If I were the guy I would have stepped down and trekked home.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by babyfaceafrica: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Twitter and lies.. just to gain attention

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Humchi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't know why some people who are rendered help, would at the same time castigate the helper for one thing or the other.

Sometimes, it makes helper not to render any help again.
Then people would see it as wickedness or something.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by okwabayi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
I believe it. I've done the same before, only I kept quiet.

Men have the uncanny ability of scanning their environment. It's a defence mechanism for us to pick out potential fights, escape routes or hazards rival males can use against us. In our peaceful modern times the ability can pick out dirty females from clean ones.

All which went through my mind was "how can a clean looking female have such a dirty ride?". It was two days later I remembered her complaining about mechanics and their useless service. It made sense, mechanics are very good at dirtying up a ride -- no different from an aloof house guest with muddy feet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Mankosi: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
I can see u like picking them at random.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Saff(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Next time clean your car. First impression counts.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olalan:
bro e dey happen. I remember when i went to my school for my transcript issue and as i came out into the hot sun all sweaty..a camry pulled by and it was a young girl by the wheel. She requested me to hop in. Some naija babes get kind mind i tell u. I dont believe dis story because someone u doing a favour wont be pickin faults on ur carcheesy.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fake story,there's no way a woman will give lift to a guy she doesn't know in this naija

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Saff:
Next time clean your car. First impression counts.
but wetin concern d over sabi passenger wey she give free lift. If dis story and d babe come tell d guy make im comot for im car iyam sure d guy for come twitter dey complain. As a man no be everytin u see u suppose yarncheesy.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by doctore212(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
If the dash board is dirty then it means that Jules law is right. The level of dirt in a woman's car is directly proportional to the down SOUTH. Formula Z= DB- PU/ AO

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Saff(f): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
but wetin concern d over sabi passenger wey she give free lift. If dis story and d babe come tell d guy make im comot for im car iyam sure d guy for come twitter dey complain. As a man no be everytin u see u suppose yarncheesy.
its true but some people have no filter. Her car was probably dirty so it’s good that someone told her the truth grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by zicoraads: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I give guys lift, but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

Why are the guys in this section so bitter. I am sure if a guy experienced this, they would have been asking which car she/her father has. Now, they somehow have to attack the woman. Tufiakwa!
Mtchewwwwwwwwww! Which guys are bitter? tongue undecided

Abeggy, I'm hungry jor. You no cook Sunday rice? grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Mtchewwwwwwwwww! Which guys are bitter? tongue undecided

Abeggy, I'm hungry jor. You no cook Sunday rice? grin

Some of them here na grin.
I cooked, but I am lazy to take pictures these days.
Prepared stew with cow head, fish and turkey wings.

zicoraads:

Chai! grin lipsrsealed

Your husband material is getting longer fa. You sure say me and my village people go fit come again so? Seems we may leave it for those that are of Silicon Valley. grin lipsrsealed embarassed

LOL, na Silicon Valley suitor sure pass now o. I no need man wey go dey count egg inside kitchen, like say na im lay the egg angry.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Radicalface: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
doctore212:
If the dash board is dirty then it means that Jules law is right. The level of dirt in a woman's car is directly proportional to the down SOUTH. Formula Z= DB- PU/ AO

no! you got it wrong at your arriving answer, it should've been ; Formula Z =DB-PU/F9 grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by loverboys: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
ha, why is it dusty? why don't you have a dusty car? why are you stranded? if its me, the guy would have received a thousand question for asking me such a question.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by yinkeys(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Unnecessary lies irks me
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
I know this girl. Trust me, she doesn't have a car.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
This forum sef. I tried to quote someone and the thing showed as my own post. Anyway, here is my contribution:

Women are so entitled about everything. It's not everyone you pick who'll stay quiet and thankful. I have had multiple occasions where I picked women and they acted like my kindness was their birth right, I regretted ever entertaining the thought but never complained. I'm sure if one checks they'll find it was her first time assisting someone.

See another funny experience, I once picked a woman who stayed quiet most of the trip. Wetin concern me? I didn't pick her because I found her attractive. When I got to her destination she kept asking repeatedly "won't you collect my number?", ah ah, na by force? I ignored her while I opened the door and she left.

I thought about the experience later and realized she wanted to keep me as a guy she could call up to get her from point A to B anytime she felt -- a cab man toaster of sorts.

Anything a woman complains about, just know they always do worse.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by lilkech(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hahaha grin grin

a woman stopping by the road to pick up a man?

a total stranger for that matter oh undecided

here in Lagos NIGERIA shocked

I’ve spotted the lie already grin

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Some of them here na grin.
I cooked, but I am lazy to take pictures these days.
Prepared stew with cow head, fish and turkey wings.

sad sad sad
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
oyb:

sad sad sad

LOL, what?
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, what?

Show us the well packaged food!!! angry angry angry
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
bro e dey happen. I remember when i went to my school for my transcript issue and as i came out into the hot sun all sweaty..a camry pulled by and it was a young girl by the wheel. She requested me to hop in. Some naija babes get kind mind i tell u. I dont believe dis story because someone u doing a favour wont be pickin faults on ur carcheesy.

Honestly, the reason most women don't give guys lift has nothing to do with "kind mind". It is more for security reasons. A woman is seen as harmless in comparison with a guy. It is also why car hijackers flaunt women. Once you apply brake, na men you go see coming out from bush. LOL!

I remember giving one police officer a ride on my way to the village, across 2 towns. When I got home and told my people, my bro and father were the first to tell me never to try it again. In their words, the worst the man can do to them [a fellow man], is to rob them and maybe take the car, but in my case, I could get raped. Fear come enter my body sef cheesy.

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
P0C0HANTAS PLS WHAT'S THE INSPIRATI0N BEHIND THIS Y0UR NAME. I G0T A THING F0R THAT NAME

Pocahontas, the Disney cartoon smiley.

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World