Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,581 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

#bbnaija: “my Way To Greatness Has Started”- Alex Reveals In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “my Way To Greatness Has Started”- Alex Reveals In New Photos (865 Views)

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans / Bbnaija 2018:alex Reveals What Bambam Tells Teddy A To Do For Her In Toilet / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “my Way To Greatness Has Started”- Alex Reveals In New Photos by onyi25(f): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
BBnaija 2018 star, Alex Asogwa, who just signed a new partnership deal with Eye Clinic Ng, took to her Instagram page to share some gorgeous photos with a powerful caption in which she revealed to the entire public that although her way to greatness hasn’t even gone a quarter yet but it has started.

Sharing the beautiful Photos below she wrote;

"Guess what, I’m ready to talk about the one I know, to the extent I know. My way to greatness hasn’t even gone quarter but it has started and I’m ready to share as I go. Thanks @visionaliveng for believing in me."

View more photos here ;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/bbnaija-my-way-to-greatness-has-started.html

Re: #bbnaija: “my Way To Greatness Has Started”- Alex Reveals In New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ok
Re: #bbnaija: “my Way To Greatness Has Started”- Alex Reveals In New Photos by okwabayi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
How do black women manage to make wigs look natural? It's an uncanny ability. I'm asking for my white, Indian and Chinese friends.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Alex And Her Mum Stepping Out For The Amvca's / MONEY RITUALS!! The Untold Story And Everything You Need To Know (watch & Learn) / Kim Kardashian Branded,desperate,vulgar For Posing In Tiny Chanel Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.