Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit (346 Views)

Get Financial Freedom By Partnering With OXFORD International Group / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) / Who Is Interested In Partnering With My School Result Checker Web Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit by AbiodunFaf(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
I have created a very robust web application that is aimed at students of higher institutions. I mean students that have already been admitted into the school in providing computer based solution to past examination questions of different students in different departments within the school.

This project does not need approval from the school department or the school authourity simpy because they are solutions to already used questions in the school.

The beauty of this is that I have also created a mobile application for the web based application that can easily be downloaded on the mobile phones of students and installed just like any normal android application is installed.

Students have to buy e-PINS or scratched cards to gain access to use this portal for a whole semester.

The portal will contain past questions in different courses that will be offered by students in different departments each semester.

This project has a potential of generating N4,000,000(per school) per annum if only 1000 students of tertiary institutions subscribe to buying the solutions per semester at a rate of N1,000.

The portal has three different sections:

1, Admin Section: Who is responsible for creating employees, students and managing their various records and also scheduling of when students can have access to past questions online to be treated

2. Employee section: This section allows employees to be able to upload questions into the portal, manage their own person records and also search for students records on the portal

3. Students Section: Students can log into the portal and practice past questions, students can modify their records, students can view past performances in subjects they have practised.

Here is the link to this project:
http://myacademicresults.com/pqp

Here is also the link to the mobile version that you can download and install on your phones
https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/niVjsRoG/file.html (Note that this link is valid for just a week from day of posting it)

You can login into these three different sections using the following details:

Admin: Username: adm001 Password: password
Employee: emp001 Password: password
Student: std001 Password: password

Please anyone interested in partnering or investing in this project should leave a message here. This project commences immediately I get partners.
Re: Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS STILL OPEN

I have created a very robust web application that is aimed at students of higher institutions. I mean students that have already been admitted into the school in providing computer based solution to past examination questions of different students in different departments within the school.

This project does not need approval from the school department or the school authourity simpy because they are solutions to already used questions in the school.

The beauty of this is that I have also created a mobile application for the web based application that can easily be downloaded on the mobile phones of students and installed just like any normal android application is installed.

Students have to buy e-PINS or scratched cards to gain access to use this portal for a whole semester.

The portal will contain past questions in different courses that will be offered by students in different departments each semester.

This project has a potential of generating N4,000,000(per school) per annum if only 1000 students of tertiary institutions subscribe to buying the solutions per semester at a rate of N1,000.

The portal has three different sections:

1, Admin Section: Who is responsible for creating employees, students and managing their various records and also scheduling of when students can have access to past questions online to be treated

2. Employee section: This section allows employees to be able to upload questions into the portal, manage their own person records and also search for students records on the portal

3. Students Section: Students can log into the portal and practice past questions, students can modify their records, students can view past performances in subjects they have practised.

Here is the link to this project:
http://myacademicresults.com/pqp

Here is also the link to the mobile version that you can download and install on your phones
https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/niVjsRoG/file.html (Note that this link is valid for just a week from day of posting it)

You can login into these three different sections using the following details:

Admin: Username: adm001 Password: password
Employee: emp001 Password: password
Student: std001 Password: password

Please anyone interested in partnering or investing in this project should leave a message here. This project commences immediately I get partners.
Re: Who Is Interested In Partnering With My Past Question Portal For Tertiary Instit by AbiodunFaf(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
This great opportunity is still opened for partners. Just as said once I have one or two serious partners. The opportunity will close

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Prepaid, Postpaid Subscribers Eligible For Free Amazon Pay Gift Card / In need of Uk Number / Grab This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.