Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed With Keke NAPEP (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed With Keke NAPEP (photos) (463 Views)

Nigerian Man Bathes On The Main Road In US To Mark Birthday, Shocks Oyinbo Lady / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed With Keke NAPEP (photos) by clarkdave4real: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
A Nigerian man, Maigalisa Yohanna, and his bride, Danielle Villasana, on Saturday, August 4, 2018, surprised many of their guests after storming their wedding reception in a tricycle in Yola, Adamawa.

The duo met at the American University of Nigeria, where Danielle teaches Photography and Maigalisa is an IT expert.

The photographer, Seun who took the photos shared how it was a lovely surprise for the bride who had always wanted tiponride in a Keke Napep.

He wrote:

I have photographed quite a number of weddings but none has been this spontaneous and engaging.

The event planner @tiana_27 walked up to me just after the joining took place and said. ‘You need to be ready for a surprise that @maigalisa (Husband) has for his Bride @davillasana’. The order of photographs followed shortly after as we needed some time for @meetbobby1 to fetch the Keke (Tricycle). He made a grand entry as the bride was swept off her feet and marveled at the surprise.

Before this time, riding in a Keke had been a wish for Danielle and Maiga granted her this wish on the day they tied the knot where it all began.

Source : https://steelprinting..com/2018/08/nigerian-man-and-his-oyinbo-bride-wed.html

Re: Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed With Keke NAPEP (photos) by spinna: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
When i saw Nigerian man weds Oyibo bride i closed my eyes and prayed : "God please let her not be fat and ugly"

God came through. cheesy Happy married life to the couple

(1) (Reply)

People & Power Announces Winners Of 2018 PSR National Awards / Mobile Data Collection Using ONA And Kobo Toolbox Training Course. / 66 Years Old Man Wins 18million Naira Lottery On Westernlotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.