Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,896 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (60522 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by mashnino(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Ekwerwchukwu....

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif[/img]

A FLAT head still got FLATTENED

LMAOOOOOOOO

GUY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by justtoodark: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
na dem....
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by justtoodark: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Some people are here to check his name

Nairaland, Home of Tribalism, Racism, Religion Fanatics, Sentimental Comments among other.
LoL

abegi,park well.....

what you want us to do...??

clap for am...??

sooo,we are not allowed to criticise each other...??

they will not go easy on you too when you fvck up.....

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mexicanlover:
Where is the skull?

Rip
Afonjaa grin

Why are u asking for the skull shocked
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by queenbetsy(f): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo..
kiss kiss
save your ass, man wink
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
justtoodark:

abegi,park well.....

what you want us to do...??

clap for am...??

sooo,we are not allowed to criticise each other...??

they will not go easy on you too when you fvck up.....
Criticism is allowed, by condemning the deed, but not by attacking his faith or tribe.

Ealier today, I asked for updates on FRSC 2018 Recruitment, they reply I got from a dude was 'since you're a Radical Muslim, you get the job na'
All because of my moniker.

There's nothing I can actually to about it na, Who am I?.
But I still have to type it
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
save your ass, man wink

Really?
REALLY?
Daz how u use to do?? grin
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by justtoodark: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Criticism is allowed, by condemning the deed, but not by attacking his faith or tribe.

Ealier today, I asked for updates on FRSC 2018 Recruitment, they reply I got from a dude was 'since you're a Radical Muslim, you get the job na'
All because of my moniker.

There's nothing I can actually to about it na, Who am I?.
But I still have to type it

uuuuhhh...buhuhu,they are not nice to you.....buhu....

cry us another river....
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by queenbetsy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
luminouz:

Really?
REALLY?
Daz how u use to do?? grin
silly pelzin! grin
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by luminouz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
silly pelzin! grin
shocked shocked shocked
Emiiiiiiii?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by queenbetsy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked
Emiiiiiiii?
shocked shocked shocked
ssssshhhhhh... lipsrsealed

Kiss me... kiss
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by luminouz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
ssssshhhhhh... lipsrsealed

Kiss me... kiss

*Shoots out his mouth n closes his eyes*

grin grin
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by queenbetsy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
luminouz:

*Shoots out his mouth n closes his eyes*

grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Baby, did you eat iru and also drink the water ni ??!??!??!??!??!??!??!

Ipe baba mi ooooooo!!!! shocked
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by frozen70(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Serves him right
Instant judgement
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
One of the ways they are Developing Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Sagay212: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ipod amaka.. these are the criminals claiming to develop lagos...if he had been successful, the animal would be claiming spare part dealer in ladipo and be calling others lazy. Anoufia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2018
stevedre:
Damn shocked. After my SUV was vandalized twice, one in Festac town the other in satellite town I stopped feeling sorry for any car thief. angry
where in satty did diz happen??because daz where i live..
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by micflo28(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Am sure his head come resemble Flat Eba after the fall.
afonja no still mind an over-flattened skull grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Baby, did you eat iru and also drink the water ni ??!??!??!??!??!??!??!

Ipe baba mi ooooooo!!!! shocked

Baby,nope that smell is definitely from that 6 months old weavon ur still wearing. Dat shiit almost killed me! DAMN!!

Now I know why all roaches ran off when u entered!!!
Biko..change am ooooo grin
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by bluefilm: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2018
They are now one Biafran less... shocked

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Chazblagos(m): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Training! training!! Training!!!

Are you a stay at home mum, students?

Do you desire extra stream of income?

Empower yourself today and with our online training on natural soap making. its a 3days training

COURSE OUTLINE

STRETCH MARK SOAP
PIMPLES SOAP
ECZEMA SOAP
ACNE SOAP
SUNBURN SOAP
WHITENING SOAP
LIGHTENING SOAP
DARK KNUCKLE ERASER SOAP
DARK SPOT REMOVAL SOAP
HOT CHOCOLATE SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
HAIR CONDITIONER
RELAXER
HAND AND DISH SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
BAR SOAP

ALL FOR A TOKEN OF #1000

STARTING DATE: 15th to 17th of AUGUST

Bonus : we will give you the names,address and contact of dealers where you can buy the materials needed NATIONWIDE to get you started immediately after the training.

Drop your whatsapp number,so I can add you to the whatsapp group

or you Click here to join the whatsapp group,
https:///8Z7OnkmMe553R9KJAmA412

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Daboomb: 12:46am On Aug 13, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Some people are here to check his name

Nairaland, Home of Tribalism, Racism, Religion Fanatics, Sentimental Comments among other.
LoL

Dont mind them, it must be all those yeloba people that hynotised him into such criminal acts. shocked shocked

But wait o, his name sound like that of Evans the kidnapper! Ekwerechukwu or what waz it sef....

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Daboomb: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Agbo and dirty meat sellers everywhere in the east, why are yoros so useless and stupid.

Fine them no fine na only yansh their bleached women get.

even their useless men they bleach sef. I just tire for afonja.

See one of them is getting angry Ooooo, EkwereDragons or what is your own name?
You will soon be caught trying to develop Lagos.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2018
orjikuramo:
Smiles...
One less criminal to worry about.

I don't pity robbers, whether petty or armed, the pain n heartbreak they do put hardworking owners to, is immeasurable.

Just lost my phone n laptop to this gentlemen of the night
google his name, same names, surname has issues with police in 2015, really strange

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Dollabiz: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
where in satty did diz happen??because daz where i live..

Site J opposite Navy town. Where you at.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 13, 2018
I'm good with this.

In case his knuckle head damaged the concrete floor then his family should be sued for that damage.

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2018
stevedre:

Site J opposite Navy town. Where you at.
oh yea?? Abule ado Na my zone ooo...Noted niyen...We go hook up anytime I'm around...I.Like to chill at jetty and navy town enjoy fish and dat breeze..I even heard jetty is so nice with alot of new attractions..
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by aggresor07: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2018
one PDP vote lost
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by BabaRamota1980: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Ekerewe... who?

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by BabaRamota1980: 3:28am On Aug 13, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
google his name, same names, surname has issues with police in 2015, really strange

The guy gets his spare parts supplies from vandalizing people cars.

Of all the multiple ethnicities in this country only Ibo devil find time to lure into crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by wowcatty: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Igbo armed robbers are arrested in Yorubaland everyday either Ogun or Lagos and they make 85% population in our prisons. So I ask, what exactly is it going to take to get rid of Igbos in SW.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.