Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium (37436 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Pictured At DreamWorks Studio In California / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Okuchris(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

lol... the elders in your family are all senseless
for you to know that I have senseless elders,it means the ones in your paternal and maternal family are worthless
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by IchBinBrait(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
kiss Lovely family!!!
M.City just spoilt the fun shaa... mtcheew!!
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Am not hating and am not against someone enjoying his life but am tired of this kinda stories and pictures
Mayb they should keep these ones to themselves and share the ones they help kids and the less privilege.
When i see those types i will be happy mtn is collecting my money for data subscription.
Nigerians!!
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Hardeynecho(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
someone should advice dakolo nah...this kids shouldn't start their lives by following a team that can't even determine its own future....
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by bobokeshington: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okuchris:
for you to know that I have senseless elders,it means the ones in your paternal and maternal family are worthless

japa jor... monkey
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Okuchris(f): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

japa jor... monkey
useless nonentity
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Okuchris(f): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

japa jor... monkey
useless nonentity
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by bobokeshington: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Okuchris:
useless nonentity
satan punish you.... fool!
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by DeWisedon(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
seenga:
And i still de here de find work upon school wey i go. Nawa for this life o God!
Please help a brother get a job. I stay at abuja
bro,stop looking for work,do God's work first and watch what happen happens happens, read MATTHEW 6:33
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Realzikkist(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
and one yeye 'holy' book talk say money be the root of all evil_ dia fada ......... ... nice shot jare
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Realzikkist(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
and one yeye 'holy' book talk say money be the root of all evil_ dia fada ......... ... nice shot jare
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Olulinks(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
omamush:
them still beat arsenal, I'm emotional right now
You need it. Maybe you will shed some fats!
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by Okuchris(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
bobokeshington:

satan punish you.... fool!
God punish you and all that has to do with you.
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by eiete(f): 1:46am On Aug 14, 2018
That reminds me, i need to order my Arsenal jersey for this season grin
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by brightlinse(m): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Nice one... One day me and my family will also be there.....Amen ...... Arsenal forever shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium by sweetilicious(f): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Beautiful family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Tee-y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan White Wedding Pictures / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.