Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully (1376 Views)

How To Buy Goods Online On Credit And Payback After Selling To Your Customers / How Did I Market My Imported Goods Wholesale / See My Imported Items That Arrived Today - Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
I've come across many importation threads here on nl and Ive read all and even bought many eBooks and trainings from acclaimed gurus but I've not been able to make reasonable sales. I advertised my products on Facebook, Jiji, jumia, Konga, vconnect etc all I just get is likes on Facebook and those who manage to call just ask for Price and they disappear. Please gurus I don't want to believe importation for small scale entrepreneurs like me is a no go area. I need you to enlighten and show me logical methods on how you've been able to penetrate the market. Please no pm privately or buy any material. Share details here
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
By selling them online successfully na
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
By selling them online successfully na
lol, I've not made a reasonable sale online. I created a Facebook page and subscribed for Facebook ads but just likes is all I get. I need real testimonials on how those who imported were able to sell theirs off in a short time as they claim in their training and eBooks
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by yesloaded: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
The major problem with most mini importer was that they don't research very well but they prefer to follow the crowd. you sell sweat waist trimmer but thousands importers sell it too. don't get me wrong, you can get good sales when you target the right audience. gone are the days you boost ads on facebook & sales start rolling in. target the right audience, don't import for the sake importation, don't follow crowd but have target, include offline marketing. goodluck
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by flexydote(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
You may be selling products that are not fast selling. I encountered the same problem back in 2014 when I started mini importation.

You have to learn how to source for fast selling products. And honestly I'm not dropping the method here.

You can try asking YouTube or Google to get some answers but still, personal experience is the best.
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
yesloaded:
The major problem with most mini importer was that they don't research very well but they prefer to follow the crowd. you sell sweat waist trimmer but thousands importers sell it too. don't get me wrong, you can get good sales when you target the right audience. gone are the days you boost ads on facebook & sales start rolling in. target the right audience, don't import for the sake importation, don't follow crowd but have target, include offline marketing. goodluck
bro there's nothing you sell on the Net that's not sold by thousands of other importers. Yes I made my research ànd I sell waist trimmer. The fact that millions of people sell water does not stop someone from waking up one morning and decide to venture into selling water and of course make Profit. I targeted the right audience if you may know, I get calls but may b my price and the lack of trust Nigerians have for each other drive them off
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by yesloaded: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
ikihealthplus:
bro there's nothing you sell on the Net that's not sold by thousands of other importers. Yes I made my research ànd I sell waist trimmer. The fact that millions of people sell water does not stop someone from waking up one morning and decide to venture into selling water and of course make Profit. I targeted the right audience if you may know, I get calls but may b my price and the lack of trust Nigerians have for each other drive them off
Don't get me wrong, I only correct your impression that your goods will sell very fast just because you think its unique & thats I said 'thousands of importers sell it too' but you forgot to notice the part where I said you can still get sales irrespective of what you sell. share link to your fb ads & lets see it.
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
ikihealthplus:
lol, I've not made a reasonable sale online. I created a Facebook page and subscribed for Facebook ads but just likes is all I get. I need real testimonials on how those who imported were able to sell theirs off in a short time as they claim in their training and eBooks
The secret is REDUCE YOUR PROFIT!
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
The secret is REDUCE YOUR PROFIT!
thanks I'll see to it
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by owoblow2018: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bro, you need patient okay. You advertised a product and no one turned up instantly does not mean that those that have interest in your product did not see it. For instant, someone that called me january this year 2018 for an ad i made online just turn up to buy my service this July 2018. Beside, in online business, you have to venture into many other things online so that while the other is awaiting to pay, another one is paying so that you dont run into in-patience waiting for just one source to pay.

You can advertise your products for free in this Port Harcourt online classified market place. Its a free advert place. I also get sells from there too.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
owoblow2018:
Bro, you need patient okay. You advertised a product and no one turned up instantly does not mean that those that have interest in your product did not see it. For instant, someone that called me january this year 2018 for an ad i made online just turn up to buy my service this July 2018. Beside, in online business, you have to venture into many other things online so that while the other is awaiting to pay, another one is paying so that you dont run into in-patience waiting for just one source to pay.

You can advertise your products for free in this Port Harcourt online classified market place. Its a free advert place. I also get sells from there too.

thanks a bunch
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
@owoblow2018, thanks a bunch
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by owoblow2018: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
ikihealthplus:
@owoblow2018, thanks a bunch

Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by sammyhands: 5:02am On Aug 13, 2018
ikihealthplus:
I've come across many importation threads here on nl and Ive read all and even bought many eBooks and trainings from acclaimed gurus but I've not been able to make reasonable sales. I advertised my products on Facebook, Jiji, jumia, Konga, vconnect etc all I just get is likes on Facebook and those who manage to call just ask for Price and they disappear. Please gurus I don't want to believe importation for small scale entrepreneurs like me is a no go area. I need you to enlighten and show me logical methods on how you've been able to penetrate the market. Please no pm privately or buy any material. Share details here

You can sale through our website, I can't promise you will make millions in your first month but I can guarantee you constant sales, and if your product is hot you might be the one turning down orders.

)+234817857-3884 add me WhatsApp lets talk
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Avast(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2018
ikihealthplus:
Offline is the best, you better hawk your goods yourself or you pay someone to do that for you.
Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by owoblow2018: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Avast:

Offline is the best, you better hawk your goods yourself or you pay someone to do that for you.

You kwa, you ge mind ooo Lolzzzz
hawk ke? In this strong digital age

There is no two ways about that.
people no buy today doesnt mean they will not buy 2maro.
nobi every dey people dey sell. Even jumia too dey still det wen dey will not sell.

broo, internet sure pass. Offline is just like going anti-clockwise.

I do sell my products in this free classified website

Re: How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully by Jaxx123: 3:06pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Visit Perkins Oem Distributor In Nigeria For Your Generator Set,sparepart,etc / Polaris Bank, Sango Ota Ogun State Amid Coronavirus Issue (photos) / List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than 200k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.