Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,236 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) (31504 Views)

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
jomonic:

Hatefulness is not good. Your own so called development won't be what it is without Igbo input. Most of you may not understand but Igbo will triumph in the end. Development deficits in Igbo land is artificially induced. We are very hard working people but the Nigerian state had applied all measures to keep us depressed and stay at the same level with other Nigerians so you can now open your dirty mouth to talk about otedola and adenuga. Artificial millionaires. It's only in Igbo land you find true millionaires who made money by applying intelligence, grit, creativity creating value from nothing. I am talking about individuals like coscharis, innoson, ibeto, there are thousands of others. If there is a level playing field we will naturally be ahead. Your gloating is the product of laziness that ordinary people show when their superiors suffer a temporary setback. Igbo millionaires share similar business experience with millionaires in saner climes. It's only in Nigeria that people steal money, become millionaires overnight through illegal deals and they are celebrated.

You're not talking to your gathering of fellow illiterate drunkards in Ariaria market. Sit down let me cure your ignorance.

Coscharis was involved in money laundering during Stealer Oduah's tenure as minister. Innoson has an ongoing case of forgery, tax evasion and fraud.

Stop blaming others for your misfortune. Tell yourselves some home truths about the criminals you elected to lead you as well as the foolish choices you made.

You're complaining of underdevelopment? Were you an infant when Igbos claimed GEJ had turned the SE into Dubai of Africa and hence, we should support him for a second term? Why are you now complaining about underdevelopment? Or you lot lost your memories?

If you have a short memory, check this link to refresh your memory.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Igbos made bad choices in the past and they're suffering the consequences today. Unfortunately, they're still making the same mistakes today and the consequences are bound to happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Nwokem,drop this line of argument,biko.

As an educated Igbo, u dey make me shame
You're id.i.o.t

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Hopebringer: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Not surprised, that's their way.

Osisikanwu was an armed robber and kidnapper, he was given a chieftaincy title in Abia State.

The funny thing is that after supporting crime and criminals in the East, these shameless old clowns would run back to Lagos to enjoy security and good governance.

Is criminality a basis of respect among Igbos?

Senator buruju kashamu a known drug baran is celebrated and praised on the west

All the youths sing songs in his name

Bola tinubu and know criminal with ties to Mexican cartels a celebrated politician on the west

Should.i go on?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Hopebringer: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Why are these people are openly endorsing criminality, they're hobnobbing with the same dude who the perpetrators said they targeted to Ozobulu because he belongs to a rival murderous cartel in South Africa. I'm not surprised though, because to them, money first, and anything follows.

Shut up.amd get the facts right

I think maybe this.means the stories we may have heard are.propagamda ?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by OChimex: 7:24am On Aug 13, 2018
topeayan:
Am tired of our People celebrating criminals.... Very common in the East

Not just in the East, but entire Nigeria, as well the whole of Africa. Think about the habitual criminals who doubled as Nigeria's past leaders, the heroic welcome they usually receive wherever they go.....
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Hopebringer: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

So far as he's killing Igbos and Igbos only, no one has a problem with that.

If you like, mould a statue of him and be worshipping him, that's your business.

Maybe if he and his criminal associates kill like 1,000 innocent Igbos, you can make him the Patron Saint of drug dealers, criminals tongue

Don't talk stupidly

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Like all Wawa pigs on this forum, you're a flatheaded liar. I am giving you Forbes list, you're giving me Gstmania. Are you mentally okay?

Arthur Eze is a hungry hustler who feeds on government leftovers. He was one of those to jump into APC when you people ruined Jonathan. Mind you, he got contacts to supply Puma military attack helicopters under GEJ and the criminal supplied used helicopters without rotors at 4 times the price of new ones. Does Ororo Energy (or whatever his company is) supply helicopters?

When you have an Igbo man as rich as Alakija, let me know.

Type "Arthur Eze's Net Worth' on Google and a Yoruba man's picture named Mike Adenuga laughing at your stupidity with a disclaimer shaming the elderly charlatan Arthur Eze.

That same Mike Adenuga sponsors the Ofala festival. Something no Igbo man dead or alive has done.
You are senseless, Go and compare Alakija with Uju Ifejrika

Adenuga can be compare to Arthur, and Emeka Offor, so because his useless network sponsor Onitsha festival means his is the richer than Igbo billionaires?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Hopebringer: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

How many Igbos are in the list of top 5 richest Nigerians? None

Adenuga is too much for you, Otedola is the second richest Yoruba man. Mention one Igbo man richer than him.

Stop making animal noises. If you gather the top 100 richest Igbos, Dangote alone is richer than them all combined.

You talkative

Nigerians are really dumb

You are.meaduijg money in the bank and ranting meanwhile your entire country is a shit hole

Every where smells from the very dirty city of Lagos to inadan to.onitsha to kano

Your country is a dirty smelly under developed garbage dump

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Okoroawusa: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You're id.i.o.t
Agwasigom gi.Stop it.

The guy u r arguing with is backing up his argument with facts that anyone can look up and they r in public domain but you are arguing with tribal emotions.

Hapu argument a!.Ejim Chukwu yo gi.Biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You are senseless, Go and compare Alakija with Uju Ifejrika

Adenuga can be compare to Arthur, and Emeka Offor, so because his useless network sponsor Onitsha festival means his is the richer than Igbo billionaires?

Stop arguing as if illiteracy is your only talent.

Give me the networth of the Igbos you're mentioning let's compare with the Yorubas I mentioned.

Do you know why Igbos don't make very good lawyers?
They don't argue with sense. They argue with emotions rather than facts.

Ikpeazu had to fly in Yoruba lawyers to defend him when Igbo lawyers wanted to ruin him by their incompetence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Emeka Offor net worth $5.8 billion,

Emeka Offor is the founder of Chrome group, Kaztec Engineering Ltd as one of the big players in Oil and Gas Engineering owner of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Emeka Offor net worth $5.8 billion,

Emeka Offor is the founder of Chrome group, Kaztec Engineering Ltd as one of the big players in Oil and Gas Engineering owner of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company

Now, you're talking.

You've managed to conjure up something even if it's fake.

Now, remember I warned you about bringing me stuff from blogs. Show me something from Forbes stating Mr. Offor's networth. All my sources are from Forbes as it is the authority on wealth rankings.

Don't give me blog junk from an ignoramus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Now, you're talking.

Now, remember I warned you about bringing me stuff from blogs. Show me something from Forbes stating Mr. Offor's networth. All my sources are from Forbes as it is the authority on wealth rankings.

You can as well search about them.

Otedola net worth $1.8 billion

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by sandra50(f): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2018
saintandsinnerz:

Radio without battery. See the way you are running your mouth as if you were there when he killed the said person. Bet me, your runny mouth will put you in trouble one day.
You mother is the radio with battery.. God punish you there fool.brainwashed idiot.they have brainwashed with religion and I'm very sure you are in that picture.my informant is in South Africa you fool.its your messed life that is going to get into trouble soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Now, you're talking.

Cletus Ibeto net worth $ 3.8 billion

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You can as well search about them.

Otedola net worth $1.8 billion

You didn't provide a Forbes link to that but here it is:
https://www.forbes.com/profile/femi-otedola/#36661c3e553a

Compared to Otedola, Emeka Offor is so poor that Forbes doesn't have his profile.nThe only story on Offor in Forbes was when he donated 10m USD and it was written by Mfonobong.

You're not talking to an illiterate. So, my friend, give me proof of Offor's networth from Forbes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Now, you're talking.

Alakija net worth $2.8 billion

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Ikpongiton: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Hopebringer:

Senator buruju kashamu a known drug baran is celebrated and praised on the west

All the youths sing songs in his name

Bola tinubu and know criminal with ties to Mexican cartels a celebrated politician on the west

Should.i go on?
oyenusi,the first armed robber to face firing squad came from nowhere but the moon
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

You didn't provide a Forbes link to that but here it is:
https://www.forbes.com/profile/femi-otedola/#36661c3e553a

Compared to Otedola, Emeka Offor is so poor that Forbes doesn't have his profile.nThe only story on Offor in Forbes was when he donated 10m USD and it was written by Mfonobong.

You're not talking to an illiterate. So, my friend, give me proof of Offor's networth from Forbes.

Even you so called forbes knows Igbo are the richest tribe cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Cletus Ibeto net worth $ 3.8 billion

You keep digging up dead websites with no relevance to this topic. Use your brain and decipher if it makes sense.

Cletus Ibeto's case is even worse than Offor's own. Forbes described Ibeto as a Naira billionaire. grin

That's as dehumanising as it can get.

Forbes doesn't mention Ibeto's networth. He's worth less than 200M USD for all I care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Hopebringer: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Ikpongiton:
oyenusi,the first armed robber to face firing squad came from nowhere but the moon

Shinarambo the most notorious was from where?

Shina?
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Even you so called forbes knows Igbo are the richest tribe cheesy grin

Forbes never said that, stop jumping into conclusion like an illiterate on suicide mission. They referred to Nnewi as the town of NAIRA billionaires.

None of those mentioned in that report has been profiled by Forbes. In fact, none of them is worth up to 1Billion dollars.

Here's the link
https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich/

You're arguing with someone above your IQ level and I'm ready for you today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

You keep digging up dead websites with no relevance to this topic. Use your brain and decipher if it makes sense.

Cletus Ibeto's case is even worse than Offor's own. Forbes described Ibeto as a Naira billionaire. grin

That's as dehumanising as it can get.

Forbes doesn't mention Ibeto's networth. He's worth less than 200M USD for all I care.
Tony Elumelu worth more than Otedola no to talk of Emeka Offor, compare Offor and Adenuga Arthur Eze na baba for them
Elumelu net worth
$ 1.9 billion

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Tony Elumelu worth more than Otedola no to talk of Emeka Offor, compare Offor and Adenuga Arthur Eze na baba for them
Elumelu net worth
$ 1.9 billion

Look at the grammar in the fake blog you pulled out and I'm not surprised you don't have sense. It's a dumb illiterate like you who wrote it.

I've attached a screenshot from Forbes. Read it, digest it and don't mention Tony Elumelu here again. Inugo?

I maintain my stand that Folorunsho Alakija is the third richest Yoruba and is richer than the richest Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by kennyjodeci(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Nbote:
Where are d ediots who were running their mouths back den claiming d Bishop guy was a criminal all sorts of accusations back then??

Do you know this guy? Do you know anything about him? better shut that your dirty mouth if yoiu dont have anything meaningful to say..Do you know how many families this man you re praising has caused so much pain? We all shall reap what we sow in this life..just one day

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

You're not talking to your gathering of fellow illiterate drunkards in Ariaria market. Sit down let me cure your ignorance.

Coscharis was involved in money laundering during Stealer Oduah's tenure as minister. Innoson has an ongoing case of forgery, tax evasion and fraud.

Stop blaming others for your misfortune. Tell yourselves some home truths about the criminals you elected to lead you as well as the foolish choices you made.

You're complaining of underdevelopment? Were you an infant when Igbos claimed GEJ had turned the SE into Dubai of Africa and hence, we should support him for a second term? Why are you now complaining about underdevelopment? Or you lot lost your memories?

If you have a short memory, check this link to refresh your memory.
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Igbos made bad choices in the past and they're suffering the consequences today. Unfortunately, they're still making the same mistakes today and the consequences are bound to happen.

See your mouth. Who convicted these two on your trumped allegations. You can manufacture more allegations to the extent your hatefulness allows you. Both Cocharis and innoson were self made millionaires before 1999. Enterprise is suffering in the South East because of government policies and deliberate neglect. Not that we are complaining because the entire Nigeria is bearing the brunt. Underdevelopment is a deficit all parts of Nigeria suffer, not just an Igbo affair, fool. We only cry because we know it is easy to solve so everyone can have a better life including the suffering masses in Yoruba land. But ethnicity and hate will not let you see the big picture. That's why you can have a rat as president as long as he is the type that subscribe to Igbo containment agenda. But ye fools little understand that the worst form of injury is the one perpetrated by one against oneself. Tell me why you hated Jonathan if not because he was about to create a country that was fair to all. It had nothing to do with corruption because your people nurtured corruption as a way of life. The only problem is you want to be in charge of corruption and supervise the administration of nepotism, no more no less. That is the problem with Nigeria. But we will come by with time no matter how long it takes, Igbo will triumph in the end.
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Look at the grammar in the fake blog you pulled out and I'm not surprised you don't have sense. It's a dumb illiterate like you who wrote it.

I've attached a screenshot from Forbes. Read it, digest it and don't mention Tony Elumelu here again. Inugo?

I maintain my stand that Folorunsho Alakija is the third richest Yoruba and is richer than the richest Igbo.
O.d.e 2015, check his net Worth 2018
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by mightguy(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Yoruba and noise Making
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

O.d.e 2015, check his net Worth 2018

Wawa illiterate, there's nothing like 2018 Forbes list. It was the Forbes African list released and no Igbo man smelled the list.

Last time he was mentioned was in 2015.

You can't read. When they read to you, you can't understand.

Your case is pathetic cos it's how many illiterate Igbos argue online.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

So that you people can kidnap them in the East abi?
You think you're smart?
Didn't Mikel's dad make his money and retire to the East before he was kidnapped?

FYI, Igboland is the worst place to retire to. People only go there at 99 years old to die.

Those who have useful things to do with their lives sneak there in December and run out very early in January as if there's war going on there.
i've seen dy lagos dat dy dnt kidnapp pple ,infact lagos is the safest place in dy world mtcheew
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Bryan88(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2018
kennyclassic:
Just like yesterday... it’s already a year
I DEY TELL U...HOW TIME FLIES

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Wawa illiterate, there's nothing like 2018 Forbes list. It was the Forbes African list released and no Igbo man smelled the list.

Last time he was mentioned was in 2015.

You can't read. When they read to you, you can't understand.

Your case is pathetic cos it's how many illiterate Igbos argue online.
Elumelu net worth 2015 was $ 700 million, while Otedola net worth 2016 was $ 550 million

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday / Comedienne Helen Paul With Husband And Son / Desmond Elliot Looking Cute In Native Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.