Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding (356 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding by wwwkaycom(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2018
I have not seen this type of scenario in my life. I attended this wedding on Saturday. The bride is my junior in the office. Yinka (we call her Yinkus) is the most hardworking and reliable lady I have seen in my 13 years of working with my organization. She joined us 3 years ago. If she's not around, you'll start missing her in the office as early as 9am. Very unassuming, down to earth, truthful and realistic. When I give her an assignment, I can always go anywhere only to come back and get an excellent work done. She always speak glowingly about her family especially her dad (a banker) and her step mother who is a teacher. (Her own mum died when she was in primary school so she was raised by this lovely step mother). She got married last Saturday. Our chief executive who usually don't attend parties but would send money to any celebrant graced the occasion of the wedding of this wonderful lady. It was a Merry making occasion, the workers from our office were there till after reception because they came in 2 hiace buses and had to wait for those helping her. I was there with my wife. I had to wait also because my wife was helping her to tidy up some things, we are that close. The highest point of the occasions that surprised me was when everything was over and Yinka and her husband were to drive away, I saw a little girl who held on to her crying, that was her step sister, not willing to let her go except they go together. I tried to plead with the little girl that Yinka will come and pick her after their honeymoon since she's still on holidays. I was shocked when I looked into Yinka's dad space bus, the man and his wife were weeping so seriously as if something bad has happen, I have never seen a man weeping because her daughter is getting married and would be leaving him before. We have to start petting the father, very funny. The step mother quickly readjusted herself but not the father, It is good to be good, I have never seen a father in that kind of situation in my live. Happy married life to a wonderful lady. Thank God she's still with me in the office.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding by 1stNumeroUno: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Whao...

cry cry cry it touches my oesophagus.

Seriously, Yinka must be a very good girl.

Wishing her a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding by chiommy123(f): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2018
these things happen. our in laws and villagers gathered and were begging us to stop crying. she also joined in the crying party. anytime she visits and is about traveling back we resume our cry again. we love her sooooooo very much. God bless her and her family

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding by okomile(f): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Picture of the couple pls

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding by Exponental(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Op, you are obviously old school. What happened to the camera of your phonegringringrin
Yinka must be a pillar to reckon with.... My regards to her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Child Molestation: Landlord Penetrate Tenant’s Five. Sons………….. In Lagos / Lost International Passport / In Need Of Used Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.