Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Reckless Love! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reckless Love! (263 Views)

Justin Bieber Leads Over 100m Followers In Worship Song "Reckless Love" / Justin Bieber Leads Over 100m Followers In Worship Song "Reckless Love" / Reckless Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reckless Love! by Hegela(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Akpan is a young man in his 40s who has come to the point of suicide! He has wasted his life on drugs, alcohol and women! Presently, he has nothing! He cannot even afford a meal in a day at the moment. His wife has returned to her parent's house alongside his two kids. He even tried stealing, but was caught and beaten to a stupor in his first attempt!

What kind of life is this? How do I move on? Everyone of my peers are doing so well in life! Ubong turned me down the last time I went to ask him for help! I truly cannot blame him, this is the umpteenth time he will be helping me! Which way do I turn? Would it not be better if I just die? If I just end my life now and stop being a burden on everyone?

Friend, your present condition may be like that of Akpan, or even worse! You might have gotten to the point where you contemplate taking your own life. Maybe you have even bought some drugs that will make it easy for you to die. It may even seem there is no way out! No one to help! No one cares! No one notices you at all!

Dear one, God loves you! His love for you is an excessive and reckless love! He cares for you unconditionally - no strings attached!
Some how, deep down, you know this! You know God loves you. You can't explain it, but you know He wants the best for you!

Beloved, no matter how messed up your life is, God can turn that situation into a message for the whole world to listen to! No matter how deep you have fallen, God can still cause you to rise. In hopelessness, He is your Hope! He specializes in giving Help to the helpless!

God's specialty is finding the lost. To those who have no way out, He becomes the Way! To those whose lives are a lie, He is the Truth! To those who want to just die and leave this earth, He becomes the Life! You just can't escape His love!

Your condition cannot be so worse that He cannot handle. No matter how deep you have gone into sin, He sure will find and bring you out. You cannot run away from His love, no matter how hard you try!

Do not give up friend! Help is here! God is sending this post your way to let you know He cares. Your earthly parents and family members might abandon you, but He won't! He will turn the tide for your good! He will turn that situation around for your favour. He will grant you victory in all! He will restore your lost years! He loves you recklessly!

Today I pray God's light will shine in every dark sphere of your life! I pray He grants you the courage and grace to go through this hard time! I pray He enables you with strength to stand tall at the end! I pray that He will cause that condition to turn around for your good! I call you blessed! Amen!!

God bless you excessively!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Dies After Two-day Drinking Alcohol / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock: Drivers, Commuters Decry Roadblock, Extortion / Breaking: Fire Razes Over N20m Goods In Buhari’s State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.