Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop (1387 Views)

How To Make N20,000 Daily Via 'bamboozling BK' / How To Make At Least 30k Weekly With Your Smart Phone / How To Make N20,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2018
HOW TO MAKE N20-30K WEEKLY WITH NOTHING BUT A LAPTOP

It sounds like a clickbait headline doesn’t it? Well, it’s not meant to be. Like every content I write, what you think I’m about to say is not what I’m actually going to say.

You think I am going to tell you how to make money from affiliate marketing or blogging or ecommerce? I'm not. Sorry about that.

I see lots of headlines that talk about starting an online business, retiring and making money while you sleep.

I think those things are BS.

One of my close friend quit his job to chase this dream because he saw my success in the business.

There was a lesson he learned which he never knew.

The lesson?

He learned that the laptop lifestyle is a lonely business.

He was always at home. No time to go visit people. Nobody visiting him too, and he couldn't even welcome anyone at any time because they would act as a distraction.

See, you may make N20k a week from your laptop, but you could also lose the best part about having a normal career which is the people.

As humans, we crave connection and for many, the laptop lifestyle is a software, calendar and notification lifestyle that makes you look like a robot.

Aside that, you get lazy.

Another friend of mine built up a very successful blog. Then he got lazy and stopped adding new content. He stopped doing the right thing that made him the N20k a week from his laptop.

He began watching movies a lot and stopped adding value in other people's life. A lot of his income come from Google Adsense and that was how his income dropped to N5k a week.

Don't let this laptop lifestyle delude you from the fact that you have to find a way to add value in some way to people's lives.

The N20k a week is a measure of the value you are adding. Once you get complacent, you are screwed.

You have to keep growing, learning and evolving.

Discipline is the key.

If you choose the laptop lifestyle, then you need to remain discipline.

It’s not about making N20k a week; it’s about doing something you love. If you can make N20k a week at the same time doing something you love then awesome.

The reason I am able to make 6 figures monthly without a website but just by running Facebook groups is not because I am lucky or it is an idea that no one has yet discovered, no, I am not the only one running this kind of business.

They are lot of white guys doing it too. I don't know about Nigerians but I know many white doing it. I just learned the business idea and have stayed discipline to it.

I love what I do everyday because I am adding value to people's lives and they are happy and willing to pay me to add more.

That is how the laptop lifestyle business works if someone want to be really truthful to you. There is no cheat-code about it.

Like I said above, "the income you get is a measure of the of value you are adding."

It is just the truth and that is why I make nothing less than N20k weekly. Sometimes it gets to N30k depending on how people respond to my sales copy.

If you would love to start a laptop business where you get paid to help people and bless their life in some way while you make money in return, I will be hosting a free WhatsApp training program where I can show you how it is done and how I do it with Facebook groups.

Yeah, I don't have a website because I don't need one. I know you are surprised but don't worry. Just show up for the FREE training program and you will know why.

Hit me up on WhatsApp via 07037569338 (Okon Joseph) and let me know you are interested to join.

See you at the other side!
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Fatech(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Fatech95@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by shiffynaani(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
I Am Interested But Not On Whatsapp For Now. Can I Drop My Email, Pls?
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by dappydozzy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Joseph, I am interested in the training . blessingsreel@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by ziziangel(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
08034330080 . Whatsapp
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by chukwueloka: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
08113429416 WhatsApp
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by kepstone: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Almyteekd(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
info pls 08065907141
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by adomuwiner(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by steviano(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
OgaJoseph:
HOW TO MAKE N20-30K WEEKLY WITH NOTHING BUT A LAPTOP

It sounds like a clickbait headline doesn’t it? Well, it’s not meant to be. Like every content I write, what you think I’m about to say is not what I’m actually going to say.

You think I am going to tell you how to make money from affiliate marketing or blogging or ecommerce? I'm not. Sorry about that.

I see lots of headlines that talk about starting an online business, retiring and making money while you sleep.

I think those things are BS.

One of my close friend quit his job to chase this dream because he saw my success in the business.

There was a lesson he learned which he never knew.

The lesson?

He learned that the laptop lifestyle is a lonely business.

He was always at home. No time to go visit people. Nobody visiting him too, and he couldn't even welcome anyone at any time because they would act as a distraction.

See, you may make N20k a week from your laptop, but you could also lose the best part about having a normal career which is the people.

As humans, we crave connection and for many, the laptop lifestyle is a software, calendar and notification lifestyle that makes you look like a robot.

Aside that, you get lazy.

Another friend of mine built up a very successful blog. Then he got lazy and stopped adding new content. He stopped doing the right thing that made him the N20k a week from his laptop.

He began watching movies a lot and stopped adding value in other people's life. A lot of his income come from Google Adsense and that was how his income dropped to N5k a week.

Don't let this laptop lifestyle delude you from the fact that you have to find a way to add value in some way to people's lives.

The N20k a week is a measure of the value you are adding. Once you get complacent, you are screwed.

You have to keep growing, learning and evolving.

Discipline is the key.

If you choose the laptop lifestyle, then you need to remain discipline.

It’s not about making N20k a week; it’s about doing something you love. If you can make N20k a week at the same time doing something you love then awesome.

The reason I am able to make 6 figures monthly without a website but just by running Facebook groups is not because I am lucky or it is an idea that no one has yet discovered, no, I am not the only one running this kind of business.

They are lot of white guys doing it too. I don't know about Nigerians but I know many white doing it. I just learned the business idea and have stayed discipline to it.

I love what I do everyday because I am adding value to people's lives and they are happy and willing to pay me to add more.

That is how the laptop lifestyle business works if someone want to be really truthful to you. There is no cheat-code about it.

Like I said above, "the income you get is a measure of the of value you are adding."

It is just the truth and that is why I make nothing less than N20k weekly. Sometimes it gets to N30k depending on how people respond to my sales copy.

If you would love to start a laptop business where you get paid to help people and bless their life in some way while you make money in return, I will be hosting a free WhatsApp training program where I can show you how it is done and how I do it with Facebook groups.

Yeah, I don't have a website because I don't need one. I know you are surprised but don't worry. Just show up for the FREE training program and you will know why.

Hit me up on WhatsApp via 07037569338 (Okon Joseph) and let me know you are interested to join.

See you at the other side!

Add me up
080 6381 7310

1 Like

Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by MizterAccurate(m): 2:54am On Aug 14, 2018
please add me 08181533532
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by segundpundit: 5:34am On Aug 14, 2018

Interested
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2018
ziziangel:
08034330080 . Whatsapp

I said hit me up. I didn't ask you to drop your number.
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Fatech:
Fatech95@gmail.com

Like I said, it is happening on WhatsApp, not email. Hit me up on WhatsApp now via 07037569338 and I will add you up.
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by johnnobles: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
steviano:

Add me up
080 6381 7310

Sorry, my number is there. You can reach me via it if you really want to join. Thanks
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by BAAD(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
I will add you pls where is ur location
Re: How To Make N20-30k Weekly With Nothing But A Laptop by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
BAAD:
I will add you pls where is ur location
It is an online training. Location doesn't matter.

(1) (Reply)

. / Promoting Nigerian E-commerce Sites / Positive Movement International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.