Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .... (399 Views)

Happy Fathers' Day To Our 19year Old Daddies In The Super Eagles. / Happy B.day To Me / FCET UMUNZE Lost Another Female Student A Day To Her Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Happy left-handed day to every proud left-handers all round the world.I'm very proud to be a lefthander
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
I love left-handed people!My nephew and BIL are southpaws. They are both really smart and creative geniuses. Happy Southpaw day!
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Delitefull:
I love left-handed people!My nephew and BIL are southpaws. They are both really smart and creative geniuses. Happy Southpaw day!
wow good to hear smiley
Delitefull:
wow good to hear

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Share Current And Trow Back Pictures Of Daughters Brag About Their A's / Lady Kills Her Lover With Sex / Abba Kyari Ill, Jets Out To UK For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.