Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter (2227 Views)

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by Mrakeli: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2018

Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ewww. Is she lactating too? How did her hormone produce milk without pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by PrincessB1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Not with that dry mammary gland undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by Sissykimberly: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
It would be nice to see her old breasts leaking milk. Would be even nicer to taste it.
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by sylve11: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
If she is lactating then I feel it's not a bad one. undecided cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by bishop212(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25
back in tbe day, this wasnt a question. i grew up in ajegunle and we saw that .sometimes its just to keep the baby from crying when the mother isnt around. but these days, i dont think the modern wife will allow here husband's mother to do that to her child. Actually, theres nothing in that old breast, just water.
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by Mom007(f): 9:57pm On Jan 25
She is probably not lactating. Just to calm the baby down. Even if she was, breastmilk is sterile and cannot harm your child. Especially if that's your grandma.
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25
Nope.
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by Oizee(f): 5:30pm On Jan 26
This was very normal in the past.
Re: Will You Allow Your Grandma To Breastfeed Your Daughter by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:49am On Jan 28
This is normal to keep the baby calm,as a man I did with my kids

(1) (Reply)

Apple Airpods Pro @ 120k / Relocation sale!!! / Our New Baby Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.