Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula (1459 Views)

Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Best 12 options, you will never lose your bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula by flaveus1: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
WARNING!!!:AS THE PREMIER LEAGUE SEASON BEGINS, DO NOT PLACE ANY BET UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS POST TO THE END.[/b]
Hi, I have a few questions for you.
What is your betting pattern like?
Are you constantly losing money to the bookies?
If you’re that kind of bettor who places a bet on a ticket of up to 20 accumulated games and then lost that huge amount of pepper simply because one game cut your ticket then carefully read this post to the end because you thinking about this business is about to change. This also means that you should pay attention to the latest betting strategy that I discovered this year and how it will help boost your betting career by yielding over 200% returns on your every investment.
Back in 2015 when I started off my betting career, I had two friends that I worked with; we come together during weekdays to analyze the matches we selected that would be played over the weekend. During this time we joined a lot of facebook match prediction groups, match prediction websites and whatsapp groups in order to get updates about selected matches which we in turn spend time analyzing. We were all happy and celebrated whenever one out of the three(3) bet tickets we placed turn in our favour; this is because of how super difficult it was winning a ticket of over 20 accumulated games. Sometimes we don’t even win a single ticket in a month even if we have analyzed and predicted correctly; situations like that occurred which made us leave everything to luck even if we were losing money.
My Problems grew from bad to worse when one of my friends introduced us to a Nigerian dude who he claimed that he bought fixed matches from this Belarussian man who lives in Italy and resell. I never bothered asking questions because I believed that he is a white guy and the proofs of the last three(3) bet ticket wins which I confirmed.
The fixed matches this white guy sold to me which was worth 100odds was the last that I ever bought. I paid 100Euros to purchase those matches as my friends and I placed bets of N60k each for those matches. We did not only lose the matches, we also lost contact with the white guy; for two weeks it was difficult to for us to recover from the pains of losing a whooping N220,000(Two hundred and twenty thousand naira).
On the 16th of February this year; I was in a bet shop at Surulere to place games for the weekend for my friends and I when a mobile policeman (MOPOL) walked in and began to lament about the only game that stopped him from winning N1.1million. As he lamented for over 10 minutes, in my mind I was like ‘’ EVEN MOPOL too don dey play Bet9ja….Nawaa oo!!’’. While his complaints lingered he made a statement that shocked me; he said that since the past two years he started betting, he has lost over N500k on normal and fixed matches. This got me discouraged as I suspended the bets I was about to place. I left the bet shop that day and never placed any bet again until the month of June.
The month of June was the month my thinking about football betting changed. It was the birthday month of my girlfriend as my hommies and I visited with gifts in order to celebrate with her at her place in Lekki. While we chilled and discussed in her brother’s room, stylishly, I peeped at what my girlfriend’s brother was doing with a bookies platform on his laptop; completely shocked at what I saw after 10 minutes of stylishly peeping I walked up to him for questioning because I have never seen that type of betting pattern before. He told me that an Igbo friend of his who is based in the UK sent the strategy to him; he also said that this strategy has been paying his Igbo friend over 350Pounds in pure profit every week from a UK betting site that he applied it to. Though I later got a picture of how the matches turn out with this strategy but I still had to beg him for a copy which he sent to my email for a token. Having studied this strategy my eyes opened then I knew there was more to this strategy and finally I came up with a backup plan.
Why I’m I telling you this? I do not want you to repeatedly commit the mistakes that I have made over the years wanting to hit it big within a short period of time by combining to many matches in one ticket thereby losing money to those betting sites; this is why I took it upon myself to prepare a short report about my new betting formula which will blow your mind.
Bro, you don’t need to wait until next season to begin to use this strategy because in this report titled ‘’MY N70k PER MONTH BET9JA BLUEPRINT’’ You’ll discover:
• The best time to place your bets
• Matches that will give you over 200% returns on your every investment
• The three(3) major bet markets I used in executing this formula
• How to place your bets and build your bet accounts from scratch
• While little or no knowledge about football is not a barrier
• The best bookies for this strategy
• How to outwit the bookies with this new formula
• Why you should smile to the bank every week.
Right now I know that even after I have explained all the Benefits you’ll get from this report you’ll still be wondering why you should dip your hand in your pocket and flip out your credit card to purchase this report.
• Imagine how you can place your bets and still remain in profits no matter how the matches ended
• Imagine how you can place your bets and comfortably watch the matches on TV all with less worries because it will surely turn in your favour.
That’s exactly what this new strategy is all about as it simplifies football betting and makes it look like you’re trading.
This report which is valued at N35,000 will be available for just 25 persons at N5,500 and thereafter I close the sales; this is because selling to a lot of persons will definitely bastardize this information which I strongly oppose and if possible I might want to see whoever is buying in person before selling.

TO GET THIS REPORT CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS

You'll be automatically redirected to a download page where you'll download your copy of this report immediately after payment

For enquiries you can call me on +2347031340679 or reach me on whatsapp @+2348066750295 if you stay in Lagos and want to meet me in person before I sell to you.

To Your Success
Chidiebere Joseph.

Re: Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula by franky156(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
I thought u were even willing to share the info.

Cheers & Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula by klinsbar: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
You be mumu,formula wey dey give you cash,you want to expose it to the public grin don't you know that bookies are always on nairaland. Sell your properties if you even have one to play the games

3 Likes

Re: Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula by adomuwiner(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
There is no sure betting fomula,the sure formula is the sale of the ebook

4 Likes

Re: Bettors!!!:how To Win Your Bets Using This Ojukwu's Formula by PECON1(m): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Guy, u don't need us to buy your system.don't you want to be like dangote.keep the system to yourself and make all the money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa Cup Of Nations All Time Highest Goal Scorer And Other Records / Wayne Rooney Scores Shocking Goal From His Own Half For DC United In MLS(Photos) / Corona Virus: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.