Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines (41808 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by KehnnyCares(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Curry30:
My only interest is the name "Ratty"!!!

Names cultists bear no be hear oh lol
[
Curry30:
My only interest is the name "Ratty"!!!

Names cultists bear no be hear oh lol
q
Ashley86400:
Naija which way?
Cultism? In Indonesia?
Don't you guys have situational awareness? You're not home.
Can ordinary Ghanaians come and be forming cult groups in our country?
The Indonesian government can do what they want with them.
They're not Nigerians. We deny them.
uote a
Trybes:
Do they really have love among themselves abroad? You hardly hear of this kind shit happening among the other Africans abroad
12345baba:
Malay boys
Tats:
I think they should just stop giving most Nigerians visas to Thailand and Malaysia especially. sad
uthor=Benjaniblinks post=70245820]See As I Run Cum Check Names. Chai! See Wetin Nairaland Don Turn Me Into. sad[/quote] grin
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by Minjim: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Unfortunately, Igbo still amaka
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by christabba: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Look how there are killing the name of Nigeria abroad very soon going abroad will be difficult now
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by Pololomaster(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chai.. wetin Nigerians no go involve in i never see...
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by yettys05(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good for them, they have to kill each other because thats how they will end their life.
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by Navalsadiq(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Why are some Nigerians exporting stupidity?

Looking at them, it is easy to know that they are the chest-beating developers

Parallelogram? undecided
ipob always export stupidity
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by caye(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Black a.xe
CHAI!!! IT IS TRUE O!
THAT NAME NO GO SHOW IN YOUR COMMENT!
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by okwabayi(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
This gang thing tires me. See Bl.ack A.xe who are forming reformed with their N.B.M. name. I guess the gra gra street life has refused to leave their members.
I would support it if they existed to protect the welfare of Nigerians or their members against corrupt and racist Malaysian authorities, rather see them, using weapons to kill each other -- fellow black men.
Why won't those hungry fake chinko people look at them as monkeys?
Na them know sha. If someone was not brought up well by parents, the society they find themselves will adjust their actions quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Why are some Nigerians exporting stupidity?

Looking at them, it is easy to know that they are the chest-beating developers

Parallelogram? undecided

Those are obviously pig-ibos angry
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
weIMPORT:
A group of Nigerian cultists arrested in Malaysia are currently undergoing interrogation by the Police, after a cult clash which saw them ripping out the intestines of a rival cult member.

The Nigerian Nationals arrested are reportedly members of the Vikings cult while their victim is of the .

The victim, identified as Ratty, had his intestines ripped out by the suspects, during the attack. He was later rushed to the hospital where he is recuperating.

The suspects were picked up, today, by the police.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-cultists-arrested-in-malaysia-after-ripping-out-rivals-intestines/

I am yet to see what these so called cultist have really gained in life.
You live in fear(forget about the false sense of security they claim)
They are always on the run because somebody just fell somebody.
They are always looking behind their shoulders for fear of the unknown.
Always suspecting different persons.
Being a cultist is enough psychological prison itself.
And I am. wondering if anybody can be attracted to that which causes constant discomfort.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by dederocs(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Brainless scums
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by DKM123: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Nigerian men! embarassed
Be disgracing us even in faraway countries!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by makurnini: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2018
From their flat heads you will know them - and that is how they keep disgracing us abroad.
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2018
weIMPORT:
A group of Nigerian cultists arrested in Malaysia are currently undergoing interrogation by the Police, after a cult clash which saw them ripping out the intestines of a rival cult member.

The Nigerian Nationals arrested are reportedly members of the Vikings cult while their victim is of the .

The victim, identified as Ratty, had his intestines ripped out by the suspects, during the attack. He was later rushed to the hospital where he is recuperating.

The suspects were picked up, today, by the police.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-cultists-arrested-in-malaysia-after-ripping-out-rivals-intestines/

dubai,Thailand,Ukraine,japan,south Africa,Turkey,Cyprus,China are all Nigerian cult havens but their HQ that is very disturbing even to the government and authorities...Spain,italy, india, japan and Malaysia...This are drug peddlers, pimps, and fraudsters...They operate like they are in nja, kidnappings,intimidation,extortion and recklessly living a hopeless directionless lifestyle..

And trust me almost sll our tribes are well represented...in each fraternity different tribes handle different crimes and no one interferes because they move like ant colonies..
Re: Nigerian Cultists Arrested In Malaysia After Ripping Out Rival’s Intestines by Mankosi: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
nuattitude:

Are you a noob on Nairaland?

Okay lemme brief you how the name was censored and became unmentionable on Nairaland.

Many years ago, somebody opened a thread to expose the Black A.xe as an organisation that was ostensibly set up to further the emancipation of the black man, but in reality, is a violent criminal organisation filled with people who are part of a global network of 419 fraudsters.

That fella seemed to know the modus operandi of the black a.xe posse and in that thread, he was mentioning the coded lingo, the organogram, the modus operandi etc of the group.

Now, don't forget that Nairaland has lots of black a.xe members who didn't take lightly to that thread. They started to threaten the guy but he wouldn't back down. The thread was flooded with black a.xe men who bayed for blood, threatening to kill people that commented.

It got to a point that they started to data mine the offline contacts /addresses of people whose comments were unpalatable to them, and promised to visit them.

One of them somehow threatened Mr Seun and that threw a scare into the poor guy. That was it ! The thread was closed down and a censor was implemented by Nairaland coders so that the name Black A.xe became unmentionable on Nairaland forever. Therefrom, whenever you type the name Black A.xe, it automatically deletes.

Nairaland used to be a very interesting place back in the day.
interesting explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Overland Airways Plane On Fire At Lagos Airport / Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note / NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.