Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Experience At FUTO Medical Center - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience At FUTO Medical Center (408 Views)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Onitsha General Hospital Is Now Officially Federal Medical Center Onitsha (photo / Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At FUTO Medical Center by Ebiezprada(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
ATTITUDE: Let The Change Begin With You.

Sometime ago, I had conducted a private interview with fellow students both far and near. Even though many of them admitted to being entitled to free medical services, they often shy away from their medical centres due to either a rude or repulsive attitude from medical personnel.

Today, I think I met the right set of personnel at my school Medical Center, starting with the nurses who checked my blood pressure and body temperature to the doctor and lastly the pharmacist who had an atmosphere of calmness around her. Interestingly, one of the nurses kept calling me her son. It may have meant little or nothing to an outsider but to me, it made me feel more comfortable.

I felt at ease and even though they kept dishing out pieces of advice I was already familiar with, it seemed like I was hearing them for the first time and somehow I unconsciously made promises to abide by these pieces of advice.

Psychologically, I was already feeling better and all that's left is for my body to do same.

The more conditions of survival get worse, the more people would get burdened and perhaps overwhelmed by negativity. However, your attitude towards people could be the real cure they need at certain times.
Let the change begin with you.
Re: My Experience At FUTO Medical Center by OneStep3: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Supplements / Cause Of Whitehead And Rough Face? / Buff Away Hard And Rough Skin Off Your Feet With Pedismooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.