Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview (22647 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by fabinfos(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Reekado Banks has reacted to reports of a fight between him and Kizz Daniel.

After recording a remix of his song, Selense, featuring Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks, Harrysong was forced to work with other artistes for another remix.

Harrysong’s manager, Desmond Ike, while speaking with SUNDAY PUNCH recently, said that Daniel didn’t want to be part of the video because Reekado was featured.

Ike had explained, “He said he didn’t want to have anything to do with Reekado. We tried to sort out the issue between both of them so that we could shoot the video, but Daniel refused vehemently. Because of that, we decided to do another version of the song with Iyanya and Dice Ailes. Daniel was just being arrogant about the whole thing and behaving like he is a demigod.”

Speaking with GoldmyneTV, Reekado’s manager, Temi Solomon, said they were in the dark on the issue at hand. He stated, “People can say or write whatever they like, but I cannot make comments on what I don’t understand or know about. We saw the story online the same way most people saw it. I am not aware of anything.”

But a source close to Reekado said they found out about the issue when they wanted to shoot the video of ‘Selense.’

The source added, “We honestly don’t understand what went wrong. If there is an issue, it must be from Daniel’s camp. But I am still surprised. Daniel came to Reekado ’s ‘Thank You Concert’ at the New Afrika Shrine and Reekado went to his album launch as well. We got to know that there was an issue when Harrysong featured them on the remix of his song. Until Daniel comes out to speak, we don’t know what is wrong.”

http://kikiotolu.com/reekado-banks-speaks-on-alleged-beef-with-flyboi-kizz-daniel-in-new-interview/

1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by exporters101: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Harrysong is just the agbaya here.

Dude think we don't know it's an aged strategy to create and use controversy to sell a track.

These boys are good friends, he should sell his selense another way.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by 1zynnvn(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who cares, I just came to post this picture. They can beef all they want.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Vustaqueen(f): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
this ugly and overrated reekadoo banks dey fight with kiss undecided...Lol

Meanwhile, it would really mean a lot to me if you all check my signature cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by ELgordo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who gives a fu@k!
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Imustreturn(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
That one concern una there
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by loverboys: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
I luv u both so, pls sort out ur differences
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by TheBlessedMAN: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:
Y
this space you just booked, are you booking it for your ancestors ?
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by BlueRayDick: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Harrysong is just one old hag who has refused to respect his age and looking for cheap publicity where there's none.

Now it's obvious the two young men don't have issues. Kizz definitely had issues with Harrysong featuring someone else on a track he thought he was the only featured artists....Obviously instead for Harry to handle it with maturity, he's just trynna blow it out of proportion

Now that it has been confirmed the youngmen enjoy cordial business relationship prior to Harrysong coming into the picture, I think we don't need any marabou to tell us Harry has serious issues

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Demgohearword: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mehn 9ja bloggers are trash

Your topic says "Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi"

No where in your post did you quote Reekado banks, He did't speak, Where's the Goldmyne interview his manager granted? Bloggers are so unprofessional, I just might start reporting y'all for incompetence.

You Make Money Off This Sh*t or at least you want to so do it right. KMT

21 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Davidfash10000: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Two good musicians.

Srop whatever is happening and keep giving us good music please.
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by samseen02(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Hotw: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Harrysong is the modafucker there!!!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by intruxive(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
angry
Its that stupid Harry song looking for excuse to his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by queenbetsy(f): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abegi, who aff garri to borrow me?? sad
I'll pay back as soon as I can. grin
I cross my heart kiss

Puhleese!.... kiss

I'm damn hungry. I can't put mouth in their matter yet
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Bruemath(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
After reading this, I didn't see where Reekado banks said something.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Shakushaku1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
I talk am Harry song na agbaya, e wan us controversy sell his wack Song, as kcee no send am again na to find another wahala push

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Bruemath(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
I cross my heart kiss

Puhleese!.... kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
only garri
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Anduku: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:

Meanwhile, it would really mean a lot to me if you all check my signature cry cry
Did you even read the post before commenting?

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by queenbetsy(f): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bruemath:
only garri
I don't mind if you have sugar and groundnut too

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by CapitanS: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:

How can we be encouraged to check your signature when your post makes no sense? Now go back and read the op again then judge yourself whether this your post makes any sense at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Lanretoye(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
So because I his decisions he has become arrogant and behaves like a demigod,abi na by force to do video with person.
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by anambraamaka: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Next
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
I cross my heart kiss

Puhleese!.... kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
I have not: Die well sis
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by RexTramadol1: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lilisticlili:

I don't have either

Maybe kuli kuli will do

Reeky is man anyways, Kizz is also my guy.
Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by queenbetsy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I don't have either

Maybe kuli kuli will do

Reeky is man anyways, Kizz is also my guy.
Lilisticlili:
what??!??!??! shocked these people are mean!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview by spdamibiz: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vustaqueen:

you are ugly also and your business is overrated. no vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Lola Alao Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Doris Simeon & Femi Adebayo Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s August Edition(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.