Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Obtain Etisalat (9mobile) 4.5GB For Just N500- Awuf Give Away Data Plan - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Obtain Etisalat (9mobile) 4.5GB For Just N500- Awuf Give Away Data Plan (2152 Views)

Etisalat (9mobile) Unlocked Internet Mifi Router/modem 12k / How To Unlock An Etisalat/9mobile Mifi / How I Activated 2.25GB For Just N500 On Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Etisalat (9mobile) 4.5GB For Just N500- Awuf Give Away Data Plan by Joetechs(m): 2:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Talking about data plan, 9mobile has been really impressive in recent times. Last time we talked about Etisalat data plans for all androids and gadgets, Now we will be letting you know about the awuff data plan where you can obtain 4.5 Gig for just 5oo Naira. Today we will be looking at the Renewed Etisalat mobile new whooping data bonus offer. However, this new data offer is only eligible for new subscribers only. This is the 9mobile 4.5GB For N500.

I know that many people will really love this plan that will see you enjoy an amazing 4.5 gig just with a little token of N500 recharge on 9mobile. With this wonderful plan, you can do all you need to do on the internet you know? you can browse the internet, download files, games, applications etc depending on what you really want to do.

There is one 9mobile plan that really want to be similar to this plan and that is the 9mobile N200 for 1GB, and it ranked to be one of the best data pan of 9mobile. Just as we said before, the new data plan is only eligible for new 9mobile subscribers. Well i really don’t know how the old subscribers will feel, the company failed to explain other benefits for old subscribers. If you asked me categorically, i will tell you that it is really not a problem for old users because they can make do with the 1GB for N200, 5GB for N1000 respectively.

Important Notice: Please know it that the this plan is eligible for all devices, Smartphones, mobile phones tablet, Apple iPhones, PC, Laptops and any other SIM card cellular powered devices.
Read More>>>>> https://www.techbams.com/etisalat-9mobile-4-5gb-n500/

(1) (Reply)

Top 2 Ways To Use Trial Softwares Forever. / Help!!! My Universal Modem Is Extra Slow / Lenovo ThinkPad X130e - Core i3, Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.