Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (20331 Views)

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) / Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by clefstone(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2018
OK o
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Butterflyle0: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2018
For those who are already doing the usual chant of APC this and that. APC has nothing to gain from this because they have already won the elections. The loser which is PDP and fayose have everything to gain from this and have been known to be shedders of blood.

If this is not a simple assassination due to business gone wrong, then the next place to look should be fayose and his killer thugs same way one of his thugs Akilapa was caught recently with a dead body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Butterflyle0: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
Any where APC nests expect blood

Stupidity gave birth to you for this comment you just made
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Albinoflash(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2018
MrImole:

Na human be this one or animal?
exactly what i was thinking
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by frowland(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Neyoor:

Some people are just naturally heartless and brainless. Which sane person derives joy in such news?

Bro, it have gotten to that point right now. Most people just want the country to burn, they want people to be killed here and there, they want to see blood.... They derive pleasure dancing on corpse and news like this to drive home their point. But one day it will be their relative.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Stupidity gave birth to you for this comment you just made

Hello ButterflyGavel.. disprove me with facts and not your Fishwife ill manners .... When Benue was in APC na so blood just they flow since they left it's been quite quiet , when Kogi joined APC since then it's been a blood fest there and Ekiti just became an APC nest and the blood has started flowing now ..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2018
iHart:
hmmm,

what could have led to this? men are wicked!
RIP to the victim

Election, naa.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Freshbaba95(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Balet post=70264699]Fayose should be held responsible for all that is happening in Ekiti.
He shouldn't turn the state to a war zone just because he lost an election.
But why

What is wrong with you self, must you bring the man to this matter. I live in Ekiti. this was a cult related issue. Abeg, get sense man

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by oderinlewo(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2018
MrImole:

Na human be this one or animal?
animal
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Butterflyle0: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Hello ButterflyGavel.. disprove me with facts and not your Fishwife ill manners .... When Benue was in APC na so blood just they flow since they left it's been quite quiet , when Kogi joined APC since then it's been a blood fest there and Ekiti just became an APC nest and the blood has started flowing now ..

I know you are totally bereft of common sense but let me help by lending you some.

When Benue was under APC there were reports of killings every month.

Then PDP told Ortom to defect so the killings can stop and guess what, he defected and the killings stopped.

However it was layer discovered that one of his aides was a sponsor and the Benue government had been paying 20m monthly to that sponsor.

Now the killings have stopped. Did anything extraordinary happen in Benue apart from the defection of ortom and the arrest of his aide?

When security issues of this kind occur in any state, the biggest beneficiary is the Governor bexuase he would get more security votes of which ortom has received several billions in security votes and is yet to account for a penny from that money.

2+2 = 4

Its clear PDP were behind the killings
Its clear Ortoms Aide was in cahoots with him to orchestrate these killings
Its clear that he did this so he can get more money coming to the state as security votes wvi h he can syphon
Its clear that PDP is a major instigator/ beneficiary to violence in the country

When Kogi joined APC, same scenario is playing out because they want to get the people to think APC was behind it. How can a people in power turn against its own people thereby reduce their electoral value? Its only an opponent that would employ any and every means to devalue that which is already valued so they can sneak in and claim the prize.

In war, that tactic is called DIVIDE AND CONQUER. You should look it up.

And lastly I have told you before that I am not gavelslam and if it makes you poo better by assuming I am, then continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by MrImole: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2018
Lilimax:
When will all these political killings stop?

Who told you the killing is political?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by GavelSlam: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I know you are totally bereft of common sense but let me help by lending you some.

Then PDP told Ortom to defect so the killings can stop and guess what, he defected and the killings stopped.

However it was layer discovered that one of his aides was a sponsor and the Benue government had been paying 20m monthly to that sponsor.

Now the killings have stopped. Did anything extraordinary happen in Benue apart from the defection of ortom and the arrest of his aide?

When security issues if this kind occur in any state, the biggest beneficiary is the Governor bexuase he would get more security votes of which ortom has received several billions in security votes and is yet to account for a penny from that money.

2+2 = 4

Its clear that he did this so he can get more money coming to the state as security votes wvi h he can syphon
Its clear that PDP is a major instigator/ beneficiary to violence in the country

When Kogi joined APC, same scenario is playing out because they want to get the people to think APC was behind it. How can a people in power turn against its own people thereby reduce their electoral value? Its only an opponent that would employ any and every means to devalue that which is already valued so they can sneak in and claim the prize.

And lastly I have told you before that I am not gavelslam and if it makes you poo better by assuming I am, then continue

Don't mind the dummies.

Once you are found to be articulate that assume you are the same individual.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Butterflyle0: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't mind the dummies.

Once you are found to be articulate that assume you are the same individual.

I never really take that farahaideed seriously anyway because all I see in him is senseless hatred and childish emotions that have made his rational mind to take flight

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by GavelSlam: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I never really take that farahaideed seriously anyway because all I see in him is senseless hatred and childish emotions that have made his rational mind to take flight

Same person as SalamRushdie. Since he finds it hard to deny he has to try to tarnish all .
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
MrImole:

Who told you the killing is political?
undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Butterflyle0: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Same person as SalamRushdie. Since he finds it hard to deny he has to try to tarnish all .

I saw where he was indicted as salamrushdie and 2 other monikers like that and since the day I accused him based on this observation I made, he began trying to claim I am you. grin

Such childishness is just comical to see

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by bigpicture001: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2018
the deceased is probably a cultists...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by GavelSlam: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I saw where he was indicted as salamrushdie and 2 other monikers like that and since the day I accused him based on this observation I made, he began trying to claim I am you. grin

Such childishness is just comical to see

Pay no attention to the dunce.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by michoim(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2018
This is Fayose handiwork. PDP on revenge mission.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Balet: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga enter bus make u go held am responsible na
Abi u see am say na him kill the person
Mumu talk angry
Why is it paining you naa?
I think the security agencies should look for you, you may hv something to tell them
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by blackaxe78: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2018
Fayose has killed another person
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

When security issues of this kind occur in any state, the biggest beneficiary is the Governor bexuase he would get more security votes of which ortom has received several billions in security votes and is yet to account for a penny from that money.

2+2 = 4

You must be a miserable little butterfly with the way you like to turn the truth on it's head without any shame ...well by now nobody is surprised by the rhetorics of the average Buharist who is always looking for an opponent to blame for his action ...They will refuse to order the Military to confront killer herdsmen and yet turn around to blame the opposition , they will order the DSS boss to lay siege on NASS and then turn around and blame Saraki without shame...I feel so much pity foe your dark souls but know that light discover triumph over darkness ... You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such a useless and evil govt that has nothing to offer but hardship and death ...Even the US UK AU and Saudi Arabia are now clamouring for the removal of your dullard but you zombies are still saying you want him .... Every body cannot he wrong about Buhari being a failure
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Charly68: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Until the present governor leaves the state won't know peace ..people will see the difference when a refine person assumes duty .
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by Butterflyle0: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

You must be a miserable little butterfly with the way you like to turn the truth on it's head without any shame ...well by now nobody is surprised by the rhetorics of the average Buharist who is always looking for an opponent to blame for his action ...They will refuse to order the Military to confront killer herdsmen and yet turn around to blame the opposition , they will order the DSS boss to lay siege on NASS and then turn around and blame Saraki without shame...I feel so much pity foe your dark souls but know that light discover triumph over darkness ... You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such a useless and evil govt that has nothing to offer but hardship and death ...Even the US UK AU and Saudi Arabia are now clamouring for the removal of your dullard but you zombies are still saying you want him .... Every body cannot he wrong about Buhari being a failure

Let me ask you a very simple question you this ibo man who likes hiding behind Hausa monikers as FarahAideed and SalamRushdie .

If you were the owner of a company that is doing well and another company wishes to buy you out would they not resort to ways of ensuring your stock value drops and becomes almost worthless so that they can .make you an offer and buy you out?

Have you never heard of the business term "HOSTILE TAKE OVER" before?

Its clear you have an echo inside your head since rational analytical thinking is something you have no ability to apply
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by emmangrace: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nogodye:
What is Ado-Ekiti turning into? and that one calling himself "the rock" will just fold his arms becoz he lost election.Something must be done!
Who knows if he is the one staging the rounding up assassinations.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na wa ohh What is my town turning into?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by donbrowser(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nogodye:
What is Ado-Ekiti turning into? and that one calling himself "the rock" will just fold his arms becoz he lost election.Something must be done!
You want him to be in pains again?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by seyigiggle: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
you get sense be that so

Cryomancer:
sad

What is Nigeria turning into? Insecurity everywhere, since this administration took over.

I hate it when people beg for likes on comments. Click like if you agree angry
Re: Man Shot Dead In Ado Ekiti (Graphic Photo) by oyeb15: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
the crime scene is beside police headquarter. In fact, policemen used to roam dat area. How come?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video: Osun Landlords Cry Out Over Indiscriminate Arrest / Police In Oyo Arrest Bank Worker & Four Others Over Alleged Plans To Rob A Bank / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Edo State, Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.