Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' (9958 Views)

Lovely Photos From Bbnaija's Mercy, Seyi And Diane's Visit To NBC And FIRS On / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by Psoul(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
velocity25:
is not what prompted Radio Biafra? the same NBC and daft Nigerian govt

No mind dem.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Mr biafuro there's no such thing as yoruba Muslim or yoruba Christian there's only YORUBA.. Take your stupidity and hate to Nnamdi cownu grave where it belongs

You are very stupid, and your IQ is below 02. I'm more Nigerian than you idiot from Somalia who migrated to Nigeria with your fanatical thinking and backward character.

Nnamdi Kanu is definitely giving you and your entire migrants sleepless night because he want to expose your illegal tendencies to the Nigerian state.

He is alive and well, I never wish anyone death..but terrorist like you and your kind will be fast to jump to conclusion on who is alive or not...very typical for Somalians.

Stay away from my fellow Yoruba Christians--- or else you will feel our superior arm one day.

Spit.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by ehinmowo: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridguy:
Falz followers especially on NL can now go to ICC. Kudos to NBC and the video censors board.

Knowing that pple like u exists in this country, made me gave up on holding on to any atom of hope dt this country will ever grow beyond her current ape state.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by MENELIK11: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Yoruba muslim vs Yoruba Christian, I know the winner and the Lord will stand by his people in that land where offsprings of Jihadist through rape are now waxing strong. But let me tell you brothers, they will surely fail because darkness can never subdued light.

God bless Yoruba Christians, God bless Nigeria.

Osu Jew mind your erosion ravaged enclave please
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by Lordofthewest(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lmao
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are very stupid, and your IQ is below 02. I'm more Nigerian than you idiot from Somalia who migrated to Nigeria with your fanatical thinking and backward character.

Nnamdi Kanu is definitely giving you and your entire migrants sleepless night because he want to expose your illegal tendencies to the Nigerian state.

He is alive and well, I never wish anyone death..but terrorist like you and your kind will be fast to jump to conclusion on who is alive or not...very typical for Somalians.

Stay away from my fellow Yoruba Christians--- or else you will feel our superior arm one day.

Spit.

Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by MENELIK11: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Spit.

Your fellow Osu Jews you mean to say
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
MENELIK11:

Your fellow Osu Jews you mean to say

Go back to Somalia boy.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lmao

See them, left over.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by MENELIK11: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Go back to Somalia boy.

It doesn't stop you from being an OSU. By their comment we shall know P*gs
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
MENELIK11:

It doesn't stop you from being an OSU. By their comment we shall know P*gs

Muslim terrorist.

from Jihadist rapist...go and hang yourself ilegal immigrant to Yoruba land.

I'm more Nigerian than you anyday anytime. Deal with it.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by ollah2: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

OK..But tell your terrorist brothers to stop disturbing our brothers in Christ over there.

You should tell your terrorist brothers to stop disturbing them too
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by AnuliKay: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm. We've all seen the song. They're even making it more famous with all this.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by Afamed: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ambassadors:

Does it stop the airing of the song on other social media or stop the fact that majority of what he said was true?
Not everybody is a criminal. Except you are a criminal that's when you will support the Falz. In an ideal environment, Nigerians suppose to sue Falz, you cannot label everybody as a criminal as go free about it. Except you have not listened to the song.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
That useless song should be banned nationwide.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by Afamed: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

Knowing that pple like u exists in this country, made me gave up on holding on to any atom of hope dt this country will ever grow beyond her current ape state.
Are you also a criminal?
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by Hemdy4jazz: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
One thing I know about this Islamic folks is they don't tolerate poo. Falz may go ahead depicting Pope, Oyedepo and Adeboye, all dancing naked in his next video. I guess christian will love dancing and masturbate on that. But to Muslims? .... No poo please
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by ShinyJay22(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
I am amazed at how much we have sunk into the depths of ignorance and religious intolerance.
Falls sang a song that had a real message attached to it...Fine,he said "everybody be criminal" but did he really say something out of the ordinary? Have you ever traveled outside the country? Have you are
treated with disdain when you hold the green passport?

Most of us that said he is wrong for saying "everybody be criminal" are right but the thing is he just spoke the truth just the way it is.Being Nigerian has nothing to do with your religious affiliation cos you are first of all Nigerian before you are Muslim or Christian.

The Muslims always believe in fighting for God but the God I know doesn't need any mortal army to fight his fight...
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by ollah2: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
jucyace:
WELL i dont have to say ill about the muric. its obvious they are sentimental and biased. i wunt say muslims are the problem if nigerian . buh i wud say nigerians practicing islam is the problem we have,, they cant just alow live and let live..... over time they like imposing their nonsense on others. if its not sharia today, it wuld be oppression tomorow, imagine nigeria without muslims, please sey the truth about history...

Being stupid once in a while is fine but when someone like you chooses to be stupid everytime then there is a problem.

When was sharia imposed on people outside the northern region?
When CAN during the reigns of Ayo oritesejafor, did many nasty things, did you write that Nigeria Christians are the problems of Nigeria?
When Christians disturb the peace of Nigerians on the streets, their houses, buses, and everywhere, do you tell us Christians are Nigerians one and only problems ?

Why do you generalise when Muslims are involved but that logic isn't used for Christians?
Aint that the height of hypocrisy, bigotry and intolerance ?
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
When an organization is jobless, that is when stuffs like this happen. Wat will the ban do to our economy and other crisis facing the nation? angry
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by ehinmowo: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Afamed:

Are you also a criminal?

Is nt ur fault my brother. You are jat a product of circumstances. D type of mindset dt will make a slave to die for his slqve master.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
ollah2:

You should tell your terrorist brothers to stop disturbing them too

STFU,there is no terrorist activities in christendom.

Get your head checked.
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by ollah2: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

STFU,there is no terrorist activities in christendom.

Get your head checked.

Oh really?? You must be a forth grader to have written that
Re: MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2018
ollah2:

Oh really?? You must be a forth grader to have written that

You second grade for thinking akward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) / Tonto Dikeh And D'banj's "Sex Tape" Finally Leaked / Actress Etinosa Looks Sexy In Night Outfit Without Underwear, Naira Marley Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.