Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria (38706 Views)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Toyota Introduces New Camry And Avalon All-wheel Drive Sedans (photos) / 6 mild incidents that reduced the beauty of my new Camry Sports within 4 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by postbox: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2018
Toyota Nigeria Limited, TNL, has introduced a new generation of Camry into the Nigerian market.

The all-new generation of Camry is the eighth generation of the sedan from the stables of Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) Japan, having evolved through generations since its first debut in 1982. So far, over 18 million units have been sold across regions as at 2015.

Speaking at the official unveiling in Lagos yesterday, Managing Director, TNL Kunle Ade-Ojo, said it is no exaggeration that the rich history of this model already imbues it with outstanding attributes peculiar only to all its siblings in our model line-up.

Ade-Ojo disclosed that from its upgraded, trendier exterior to its spacious interior design, the latest model of the Camry available in 2.5L and 3.5L engines will readily arouse in its lovers a driving pleasure unparalleled in its class. Indeed it is a remarkable package of safety, comfort and performance in equal proportion, he added.
Ade-Ojo who was represented by General Manager, Corporate Services, Bunmi Onafowokan, said the economic landscape of Nigeria has not been exactly clement, but that has not deterred the company.

“In fact, it has positively impacted on our creativity in responding to the demands of our dear customers all over Nigeria and we will continue to explore ways of keeping them satisfied and also uphold our culture of excellence,” he said. He commended the dealers for their consistent support even in challenging business climate to ensure that the company maintained its leadership position and the success of the Toyota brand in the Nigerian market.

Bayo Olawoyin, the Marketing Manager also added at the event that the development concept of the new generation Camry was to manufacture an outstanding vehicle with an appeal founded on rational aspects of Quality, Durability and Reliability (QDR), adding that the concept included an interior that projects an immediate feeling of excellence on one hand and a driving experience that everyone appreciates.

SPECIFICATIONS

Body type: 5-seater; 4-door, mid-size performance sedan
Engine: Front-engine; 3.5 V6; front-wheel drive
Transmission: 8-speed automatic
Peak output: 298bhp@6,600 rpm, 356Nm@4,700rpm
0 to 100km/h: sub-7.0 seconds (claimed)
Top speed: 250 km/h (drag limited; estimated)

AT A GLANCE

Good – Sporty exteriors; good power; remarkable fuel economy; refinement and space; reliability and residual value
Bad – It hasn’t completely abandoned its 80s’ dated appeal
Author’s rating – 8.5/10

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/toyota-nigeria-unveils-all-new-camry-in-nigeria/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by ikdaddy01(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2018
I am buying it sharp sharp

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm.....I love camry

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by jerryunit48: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Very lovely car ...just imagine buying this car and within months and the car will start loosing shape just because of bad roads in Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Sektor101(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by BadiratT: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Very neat
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2018
CUTE
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by adeniyi3971(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Toyota keeps Winning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Jamesrock(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
money owns dis world mehn... see better thing
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by adeniyi3971(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
From the interior to body work!! best seller!!! kudos

But Mercedes Benz is the GOAT

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by KingsleySmart(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
I love cars with quad exhaust pipes.
Meanwhile my account balance is #12600
undecided undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2018
She is BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Le2money(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2018
I love this car but can not be best drive in lagos....within 1 month, it's going to look like 3 years old car....trust me

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2018
How much is it?

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by maberry(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Very sharp
When I sleep this night I go drive am for my dream

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by dayleke: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Beautiful. ..
Naija roads no go let you enjoy your money o...
Also Danfo drivers too...

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Alex80s(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Our Leaders over the years have made it practicality impossible for an average Nigerian to be able to buy a brand new car nowadays. Including Obasanjo and fake corruption fighter...

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
No new comer to enjoyment. that one deh call latest has become old model.person weh die while robbing to buy that old model did not know another new model is coming out again..

Take ur time and hustle. When ur time arrives,there will be a new model for you.

Slow and Steady.

34 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by CaptainStephen(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2018
how much oo
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Homeboiy: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2018
pls when the tokunbo go come out?

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by everlymoore86(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Please where will I buy it ?
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by tunary(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2018
maberry:
Very sharp When I sleep this night I go drive am for my dream
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by bakila: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2018
maberry:
Very sharp
When I sleep this night I go drive am for my dream
You may then wake up to the idea that will make it buy it in real life, along with those things of that class.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by vioment: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
The question is how many people will be able to afford it. Nigeria where be say shoprite window shopping is enough because ebelebe no dey even before this regime. Ebelebe dun dey punish mankind for naija since the 80s, because since them born me na e go better because that day no good or e just good.

Since engine is the most important part of car, ship, or air, why haven't africos come out in force on this issue. Could it be that we are just pure olodos, because the ability to organize respectfully and discipline, is a skill; that if lacked would cause a huge hindrance to your mission.
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by danla44(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Yaa Allah. Bless our finances
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by siegfried99(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2018
See machine cool
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by Dwhyte(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2018
#see as interior be like aeroplane grin grin
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by DonMekino(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2018
KingsleySmart:
I love cars with quad exhaust pipes.
Meanwhile my account balance is #12600
undecided undecided
A good start...
Despise not d days of little beginnings
Re: Toyota Nigeria Unveils All-new Camry In Nigeria by HoodBillionaire: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2018
bad roads
infct i wan go buy obd scanner today
naija isbsuch ashit hole
pls lets get guns and start killing all police
gov
senators
all pf dem
we must move forward
no more tokunbo cars
naija is cursed
d ods day i was on 90m/h lil did i know thr was a huge pot hole infront of me
aince den af been hearing diff sounds on my legs
my steering now shakes when on top speed
i don tire for naija abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Official And Ceremonial Vehicles Of 45 World Leaders (photos) / Brabus' World's Most Powerful Twelve-cylinder SUV Is 4½ Times The Price Of G63 / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.