Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant (37755 Views)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by CastedDude: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2018
A driver who worked with the chairman of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state.

According to a report by journalist Sapele Oghenek, the suspected rapist identified as Mr. Friday, was assigned to drive the children of his employer ( the commission's chairman who also doubles as his friend) as he was given free access to the house before allegedly committing the shameful act.

It was revealed that one that fateful day, Mr. Friday was about to pick his employer's 13-year-old daughter as he met her while she was having her bath. He waited for her to come out from the bathroom before forcefully grabbing her and raping her.

After the rape, the teenage girl got pregnant, according to report.

The driver was immediately sacked and arrested by the police for prosecution.

Now report has it that people are pleading on the driver's behalf for him to be released since he has been sacked, arrested and also said to have learnt his lesson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old-girl-in-delta.html

1 Share

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Waakanda: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Release who? Let him go and learn his lesson in jail... with very hard labour biko angry

For those looking for jobs or in need of a career change, let’s assume you pattern your CV after These 4 CV Samples written by a highly rated HR Expert in Nigeria, do you think you’ll still be jobless or won't change your job effortlessly?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Jay5mie: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2018
Bring that idiot

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Mr2wealth: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Where is the girl.

Let me see her first before I comment. cool

Otherwise, I comment my reserve. shocked

9 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Mr2wealth:
Where is the girl.

Let me see her first before I comment. cool

Otherwise, I comment my reserve. shocked

Why do you need to see the girl? You want to do your own too? angry angry angry

We know your type ... undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Its well.
The mind of many people needs constant renewal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by SocialJustice: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2018
The chairman of DESOPADEC is Hon. Godwin Ebosa. I find this hard to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by loverboys: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Chaiii
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Terrible person

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Postboiswag(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
How come 13yrs old girl get belle

3 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by dingbang(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
You see this prick so, it has a brain of its own
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by condomuser: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
So the man arrested his inlaw tobe ?
Isorite

2 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by onlytiles(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Speechless
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by oluwasegun007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
ANUMANU!

4 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by nnokwa042(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
What is going on bikonu? Rape rape everyday matured man going for 13 years old girl when Mohammed is not your relation angry

7 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by ZorGBUooeh: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
No matter how they hide hiz surname we already know his name is friday ogundudu from ogun.

A Conehead demon.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by ahamonyeka(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
what will he tell his family cost him his job?
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by morikee: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
cooked up stories as usual

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
ok let me get this straight.....driver supposedly "rapes" oga's daughter, yet doesnt run away, and instead continue sample the sweet toto of the oga's daughter, but when the oga discovers that his daughter is pregnant, and she confesses that driver did it, thats when he get sacked and handed to the police?!?!?

oga should have also delivered the useless child he raised to the police. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

PARENTS SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME EDUCATING THEIR KIDS THE PROPER WAY!

4 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Lasticle(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rape is bad and being a 1 minute man I worse. We have the cure for PE.
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by OboOlora(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by lawrenc5m: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
nawaooooo...Poor people will never respect there manhood

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Tinalex(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=dingbang post=70267424]You see this prick so, it has a brain of its own[/quote
No it doesnt have a mind of its own cos it's attached to a human groin and its controlled by that human. I wonder why people just type nonsense, why not try out your own theory by raping your own mum or sister come back and give us the full gist!! Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by ZinoFego: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
CastedDude:

Now report has it that people are pleading on the driver's behalf for him to be released since he has been sacked, arrested and also said to have learnt his lesson.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old-girl-in-delta.html

Story for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by KosyJerry(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
CastedDude:
A driver who worked with the chairman of the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC), has been arrested for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state.

According to a report by journalist Sapele Oghenek, the suspected rapist identified as Mr. Friday, was assigned to drive the children of his employer ( the commission's chairman who also doubles as his friend) as he was given free access to the house before allegedly committing the shameful act.

It was revealed that one that fateful day, Mr. Friday was about to pick his employer's 13-year-old daughter as he met her while she was having her bath. He waited for her to come out from the bathroom before forcefully grabbing her and raping her.

After the rape, the teenage girl got pregnant, according to report.

The driver was immediately sacked and arrested by the police for prosecution.

His a demonic somebori... him go soon say na Satan!!! This Satan don suffer sometimes sha.. all blames on him..

1 Like

Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by Princess4ng(f): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
he doesnt have A HEART..... look at his face sef
Re: Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
What kind of beer parlour gist be this na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.