Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U (3917 Views)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / Photos Of Russian Model Who Went Under The Knife To Look Like Kim Kardashain / Reason Why BOSSTA [eruku Laulau] Went Under The Radar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by CelebNaija: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Lady who went under the knife to look like Kardashian, what you'll see will amaze you (Photos).

You won't believe what this lady now looks like after she went under the knife to look like Kim Kardashian.

Anastaskia Kvitko is a Russian model who is locally known as the “Russian Kim Kardashian'.

See More Photos After The Surgery... http://www.celebritynews.com.ng/2018/08/lady-who-went-under-knife-to-look-like.html
Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2018
here is the idiot:

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by loverboys: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
She looks gud
Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by AnuliKay: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
She looks hot. Not sure if it's worth it tho

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by Fidelcollins4: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who her stature epp abeg?? nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by okwabayi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
AnuliKay:
She looks hot. Not sure if it's worth it tho

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.
I believe she should go under the knife to look like Kim Kardashian too.
Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by graciously03(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
am going under the knives so I can look like Bob Risky

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by dkronicle(m): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2018
That girl didn't go under any fxking knife. I wonder where this news originated from. Anastasiya is her name. Na my love b dat
Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by Tiimy(m): 2:16am On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
here is the idiot:
calling her idiot but if she open u go enter
Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by Partnerbiz(f): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2018
she was originally beautiful.
Re: Lady Who Went Under Knife To Look Like Kardashian, What You'll See Will Amaze U by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Tiimy:
calling her idiot but if she open u go enter

when her "oga at the top" that she wants to look alike is a well known wh0re, it is obvious that this one will also be hoeing up and down until she finds the right black brotha to settle with......so why would i turn her down?! if she (or any hoe) sends her frisbee my way, i sample it and throw it to the next brotha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Shirtless In Miami / New!: Beyonce's Face On Pepsi Cans / Ex-mbgn Munachi Abii In Love With 18-yr-old Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.