Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

5G Network, The Evolution. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5G Network, The Evolution. (287 Views)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / China's Huawei Launched 5G Network The Secret Reveled By USA Will Blow Your Mind / MTN 5G Network To Be Available In Nigeria Before 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5G Network, The Evolution. by DONOCHAS(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Over the years, the need for a fast network have gone high. 5G (fifth generation) network is believed to solve this problem. watching high quality videos, downloading files in seconds, playing online games with no interruption.

5G network will be 10 to 20 times faster than what we have now.

What is 5G?

5G is a proposed next generation network with a faster and reliable connection on smartphones and other devices. With an average speed of 1GBps downloading files online will be more faster.

The world will be more connected than ever before, the network will help power a rise in the Internet of Things technology.

Why do we need it?

For me, I think we need 5G network. As days goes by, people are consuming data at a very high rate.
When a lot of people are connected at the same time, this can cause a breakdown in service.

The existing spectrum bands are getting overcrowded. With 5G, thousands of devices will be connected and handled simultaneously.

Will my phone support it?

Smart phones will need new computer chips to be able to use 5G. No phones as of now is supporting 5G. Phone companies are working to make a 5G compatible devices.
Huewei recently unveiled its Kirin 970 chipset, which is equipped with the world’s first 5G baseband.

Kirin 970 chipset has 5.5 billion transistors which rivals Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835. Kirin 970 does the job efficiently and generate less heat.

Read more https://ochastech./2018/08/09/5g-network-the-evolution/

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 5 Update: Android 9 Pie Available / How To Hide Pictures On Apple Ipad, Iphone And Ipod Touch / MTN Data | 1GB = N650 Chat Me On 07062239482

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.