Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years (39997 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Amagite3(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has revealed she has known and loved her boyfriend, Davido's manager, Asa Asika for 10 years.

Asa is a year older today, and she has taken to Instagram to shared epic throwback photos of them to celebrate him.

See more posts here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/fell-in-love-with-him-10-yrs-ago-dj-cuppy-celebrates-boyfriends-birthday.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Tamarapetty(f): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2018
10yrs ago?? So what were u doing with anichebe?

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by loverboys: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmm 9c
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by zicoraads: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I think hers was that type of relationship where they both keep going on breaks and finally decide to just be with one another.

Some people just go back to who was the first.

But why does she flaunt him much more than he does her? lipsrsealed

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Sis, you harsh o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Issafela: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
kennygee:

Sis, you harsh o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Crownwealthope(f): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
I thought she was dating mr eazi undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Nickijoy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
She's really in love..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by terseeraloy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
help me ask m

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by iamwizzle(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na so them they do

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by KosyJerry(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has revealed she has known and loved her boyfriend, Davido's manager, Asa Asika for 10 years.

Asa is a year older today, and she has taken to Instagram to shared epic throwback photos of them to celebrate him.

See more posts here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/fell-in-love-with-him-10-yrs-ago-dj-cuppy-celebrates-boyfriends-birthday.html

You were with Anichebe but in love with someone else Ahhhh... your wicked!!!! Guy should ask himself some personal questions cus same thing might happen to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by seedord247(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

I think hers was that type of relationship where they both keep going on breaks and finally decide to just be with one another.

Technically that dude doesn’t want to be in a relationship because he can get way better girls than her. Also she’s doesn’t want to be lonely after that footballer dumped her....

If you have dated or yansheeed any cute rich girls... you will know that majority of them doesn’t have anything to offer except drugs, Pu$ry and drama!

42 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by iamwizzle(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crownwealthope:

Same th shocked ught shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by ChiefSweetus: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
If dem no finally marry, I pity her future horseband sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Alvin007: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crownwealthope:
That’s Temi..her younger sis.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by chijindu34(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
should we fry soup??

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Yankee101: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
But you've dated others within the 10years..so u r saying....?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by calddon(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
So she's been a cheat on her other boyfriends all the while

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Samakus(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Crownwealthope:

With due respect, and i don't intend to insult you, that's dumb from you. Google is your friend sister.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Differences in Love language......

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who get dat meme of u talk too much. But u were choping anichebe muscular deek den

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by dingbang(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
All these girls sef.. Anichebe has been banging you since and you have the effrontery to telll us youbhave been in love with asika.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by oshe11: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ashawo girl with Wiiiddddeeeee Pusssy

Falling in love with Another when she had a BF

No wonder Anichebe Fvccked and DUMPED HER

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by Xander85: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
kennygee:

Sis, you harsh o.

....and observant too! shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by jamace(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bore hole loading......... angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by franzis(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
I bet you said most of what you posted to anichebe too

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years by holluphemydavid(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
exactly my Question,definitely she was cheating on Anichebe during their date with dis guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach / Charly Boy And Daughter Dominique In Fierce New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.