Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

WIZKID: Vogue Proclaims Wizkid Africa’s Hottest Pop Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WIZKID: Vogue Proclaims Wizkid Africa’s Hottest Pop Star (230 Views)

‘i’ve Never Been Enamored This Way. I’m Fixated On Him’: Adele Proclaims She’ll / Femi Otedola Proclaims Comedian Broda Shaggi His Son-in-law / Wizkid Is The Hottest Pop Star In Africa - Vogue Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID: Vogue Proclaims Wizkid Africa’s Hottest Pop Star by Concisenews: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2018
International fashion magazine Vogue has declared Starboy entertainment boss, Wizkid, Africa’s hottest pop star.

The Magazine made this stance in a Saturday editorial dedicated to the ace Afrobeats singer after he launched his Pop Shop in New York, United States of America.

Vogue introduced the editorial with, ” Wizkid—currently Africa’s hottest pop star by almost any measure—unveiled his new capsule collection with a takeover of Reign in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District.”

The singer also talked about his motivation into fashion and how he intends to sustain his exploits.

“For me, when I dropped my last project, I just felt it was time to do something for my fans, so they could have almost like, a piece of me,” explained Wizkid, unwinding from the impromptu concert in the shop’s secluded backyard. “I sat down with my team, and we did a couple designs, we designed some shirts and some bandanas, and we just decided to put it up for the fans—something we intend to do like every three months, put out new collections,” he said.

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/08/14/vogue-proclaims-wizkid-africas-hottest-pop-star/

(1) (Reply)

The Prank – Linjust Comedy (episode 31) / See What These Bloggers Are Doing To Themselves / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.