Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. (579 Views)

Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits? / Big Mistakes That Some Mini Importer's Do When Setting Up Facebook Ad Set Part2 / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. by cryptrader(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Mini importation Secrets Revealed: If You are still Looking for Hot Product to Import You won’t Last Longer In this Business

oboy, its been a long. i miss this lovely forum.

oh.

wait

before you continue reading this post, it is very long but if you read it to the end you will understand the secrets behind hot product.

I know this may sound disrespectful on you.
In fact I know you may feel uncomfortable with this post.

But let me tell you.
Everything in this post is pure Truth and is for someone like you that don’t like people to lie to them.

And after you finish reading this post you will understand more about mini importation business,
not only that you will also know the hidden secrets behind the so called Hot Product.

Come with me.

I will tell you what I mean by that post.

Some months back I open a thread here on nairaland and here is the post link. https://www.nairaland.com/4632685/mini-importer-just-planning-start

I open the thread based on one particular problem on mini importation.
But I later stop the thread because of my own personal project that I will not disclose here.

Now here is the thing.

Last week I feel like re opening the thread back due to a whole lots of private message ive been receiving on my whastapp.

I want to believe you’re not getting bored with all this stories.
But trust me you will learn a vital secrets from it.

Now let me continue what I mean with that post headline.

I notice something presently on nairaland and if the care is not well taking all the mini importers here on nairaland might later start shouting that mini importation is not profitable.
And of which they are not getting it right.

If you notice recently on nairaland you will find out that a lots of people are now opening thread here on how to do mini importation business.

Not only that
With all this annoying statement of “Hot Product” you can import.

My word are too ash Right?
Yes I know.

But believe me it pain me severally.

Let me explain to you today.

Mini importation business don change.
Is no more like yesterday.

If you want to make cool money from importation right now,
My brother
My sister
You need to know how you can sell any fucking product that you import effectively.

I mean EFFECTIVELLY.

My dear I’m not scaring you with my words.
Is just that is more annoying this days, with the rate that everyone are now opening thread on “hot product that you can import”.

Searching and importing of one yeye hot product is still working till early of this year.

But let me tell the #1 secrets:

No matter how hotter that your Fucking product is,
if you don’t know how to sell the Hotness of that product you may run at loss,
or you may not make that 1,000,000 million naira that you budget to make.

Now let me tell you the reason behind that so that I won’t sound so wicked.

You see last year you can import hot product like that of andrea oil (hair loos treatment Product),
and make so much profit from it.

You know why?

The population of people that are selling on Facebook are not much then unlike now.
Not only that.

Facebook algorithm of then is not like that of today’s algorithm.
Not only that ooo

The percentage of people that know how to search for hot product then is not like that of today.

My dear

You see if anybody sugar coat you that you can start mini importation business presently in Nigeria with just 15,000 naira and you will make 150,000 naira within 2 weeks by you importing hot product then selling it on Facebook.
Please run away from that person.

You know why?

You can never make such.

You see I know what im saying.
Come with me.

They will tell you that you can import a hot product for 10,000 naira including the shipping cost and co.

Then you can use the remaining 5,000 naira to do Facebook marketing.

And you can sell the product for 10,000 naira per piece.

Now let assume you import jut 7 piece of that product.

That will be 70,000 naira within 2 weeks and you can go ahead to import more.

My dear if you come across such a person

Japaa. grin

Just tell that person that I cryptrader don tell you sey those analyses work last year and is no more working presently.

Let me explain the meaning of this hot product to you in case if you don’t know the real depth meaning of it.

First what is Hot Product?

You see based on my own definition this is hot product literally mean;

It means a particular that product that people are willing to at this moment.

Which means people are desperate to buy that particular product. Also such a product are not yet saturated.
Likewise such product it has to be unique.

When next you come across the word Hot Product that is what it means.

Now Pause

Come to think of it.

Is there any place in that definition that you see the word “with sure sells?”
I mean where hot product guaranty you sure sales.

Let me dissect it further for you
so that you will know more the reason why hot product is hot last year and is not more hot this year.

You see has I said earlier on, I said that the algorithm of Facebook has changed.

Not even only that

The people that you’re selling that hot product to last year are also doing mini importation.
Or maybe not even that

That same product that you call hot somebody else are selling same product for lower price than yours.

Okay
Not even all this people are nor more having interest in that product.

You see the problem is this, that hot product is no hotter for them anymore.
I mean is no more a Right Product for them.

Now the question is that how can you know the right product to import that is going to be hotter to our right customer using the right message to tell sell them that right product.

I will like to continue this thread
But still I will not like this post to be more than this.
So that you will able to read and digest.

In my next post I’m going to show you the right way importing right product.

Don’t forget this

The problem is no more how to import but the Big problem now is how to Import the right import not only that but also how to sell the right product effectively.

If you don’t sell that product you won’t make any profit.

2 Likes

Re: MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. by abbenism001(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
pls kindly help me with hot products i can import
Re: MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. by pendragon35(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2018
we are following.
Re: MINI IMPORTER's: After Importing Hot Product Without Knowing How To sell It. by abbenism001(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2018
pls kindly help me with products i can import that are hot selling. you can chat me up on 08035303827

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Do Without These 5 Tech Tools As A Business Owner / List Of Banned Items In Nigeria. / Help! How Can I Get Certificate Of Incorporation From CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.