Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Financial Freedom Vs Financial Riches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Freedom Vs Financial Riches (250 Views)

The Riches Are In The Niches / How To Get Financial Freedom This 2018: Free Hot Money Making Strategies / The Matthew Effect: Most Success Stories Are Not From Rags To Riches.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Vs Financial Riches by mute4real: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
When it comes to money a lot of people are after volume- having a lot of money. They think being rich is being free, but that is not necessarily true.

You can be financially rich and not financially free.

To be financially rich is a function of numbers- the amount of money you have in your bank account. But to be financially free is not about the amount of money but the systems and structures you have put in place to ensure a continuous income that exceeds your monthly expenses.

Naturally, a lot of people will think about self-employment but a lot of self-employed people simply switched jobs as they will have to keep working at the business for the rest of their lives.

I run a training and development firm but I train people online rather than holding live classes. This past weekend one of my sessions held but while the session was going on I was at a wedding ceremony. And the training arm is just one of my income lines.

So irrespective of where I am or what I am doing, my business is running. That is possible because I have set up systems that for the most part do not require my physical presence or effort to deliver the result that my clients/customers want.

I did not have to apply for three days leave of absence. I did not send a message to any of my clients or customers that I will not be able to deliver what they want because I had to travel out of Lagos. I simply hugged and kissed my wife and daughter goodbye and off I went.

That does not mean I have millions and millions of Naira in my bank account. The truth is, I don't. But I have more than enough to meet my needs every day without having to do any physical work.

I don't have riches yet but I have freedom.

On the 18th of this month of August, this Saturday, I will be holding a Financial Freedom WhatsApp Class where you will learn the following:

1. Overcoming the rat race mindset
2. Understanding the various types of income
3. Why you should not be comfortable with normal
4. How to exit the rat race without millions
5. 13 ways to generate alternate income with zero initial investment for most of them

This class is not about becoming rich. It is about becoming free.

If you will like to know more about the class send a WhatsApp message to 08038749796.

Thank you.

Mute Efe

(1) (Reply)

Shopping With Pinterest / I Am Smarticus Demo Starts Tonight / How To Start Up A Bread Bakery Business In Nigeria | Bread Bakery Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.