Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air (41184 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2018
[center][/center]
kennypedia:
Extravagant lifestyle. Make God sha give me money to cater for needs and want o ti to mi.
Sorry bro. God doesn't give material things as they are not useful in heaven.

If you desire to have any material thing, go out there to get it, simple!
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Aldebaran(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2018
lifestyle1:
Vanity upon ?

2 Likes

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2018
lifestyle1:
Vanity upon ?
Pray God pick your call in time.
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by la1(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2018
thats a helium filled drone replica of the car ...cars dont fly, dont be a reeetard.
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by TheAlchemist: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Pastor Paul: I want that car delivered to Nigeria before Friday.
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by AnuliKay: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
OMG! Too much money things.

Butts are in. Like, big time! They are everywhere on the internet, and social media. Having a big backside is the new definition of sexy. From celebrities like Nicki Minaj to famous people e.g. Kim Kardashian, and more recently instagram stars, the common denominator of a bubble butt is noticeable.

Many women crave bigger butts. However, most of them choose surgery as the sure fire way of achieving the voluptuous backside of their dreams. Unfortunately, this procedure is very expensive. It can easily cost thousands of dollars to get butt implants. As such, many women have resorted to a backyard operation run by quacks.

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is hosting a show that has carried out an investigation into this practice, and the results are shocking. Some women are dying from these operations.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/killer-curves-is-a-must-watch-for-millenials/

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by tunary(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2018
How possible
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by 93Miles: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:
But why was it floating in the air

For side attraction

1 Like

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by 93Miles: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:
2.5b naira that's some states allocation in Nigeria o grin. Money is a must.. ..

#ByAnyMeans
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by skimeh(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Hemjayy:

Extravagant? If he donates to charity and takes care of the people close to him,wtn con remain? What's the essence of making so much money if you're not gonna spend it?
Have you watched God's plan
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by popefuse(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Hemjayy:

Extravagant? If he donates to charity and takes care of the people close to him,wtn con remain? What's the essence of making so much money if you're not gonna spend it?
dude u FCK up u no current at all, go watch Gods plan music video and come thank me later
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by SegunAj(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2018
God I dey here too oo�
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by popefuse(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2018
there two legal job that can fetch u Ferrari,Bugatti and the rest. 1 sport probably (football, basketball. gulf etc) and 2. music.
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by iSpread(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Davido must do this.
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by mokt(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:
2.5b naira that's some states allocation in Nigeria o grin. Money is a must....

Blood Money is not allowed o

1 Like

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Innobee99(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2018
RealSniper:
oh boy see flexing. Oluwa provide for me too.
Oluwa can only provide only wen we provide for our brain

Amen
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by KingLennon(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
mokt:

Blood Money is not allowed o
Legit money bro
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Babysho(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=kushercain post=70285276][/quote]

Someone said Drake the type of nigggaa to report himself to the cops when he has just one star in GTA.

1 Like

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by blingmoney01: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
shocked $7M..hmm that's huge
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by kennypedia(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
[center][/center]Sorry bro. God doesn't give material things as they are not useful in heaven.

If you desire to have any material thing, go out there to get it, simple!
That's true but those hustling more than us and making little are you saying they are lazy? You Play your part simple. God only gives riches to those he want to. Piety does not mean you will be
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by koolguy88(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
graciabelle:
I was there live, the moment the car appeared floating in the air the whole arena turned wild. Money is good kiss
Who dash monkey banana?

1 Like

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bluezy13:
But why was it floating in the air
undecided
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by thunderbabs: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Alaadin:
King of the 6.

But can't really take him as a serious rapper tho

#IMO

His bank balance doesnt give a phuck what you think about him... Sorry undecided
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by lifestyle1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Omoikarekimire:

Pray God pick your call in time.

I communicate with God daily angry
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Phylove(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oh God of Drake where are you. grin
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by megafone: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hemjayy:

Shut up! You are too poor to see!
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by RexTramadol1: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
graciabelle:
I was there live, the moment the car appeared floating in the air the whole arena turned wild. Money is good kiss

Odogwu!

Well done!
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Hemjayy: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
skimeh:

Have you watched God's plan
It's like you misunderstood me,and yes I have seen God's plan. I dey counter d guy weh say Drake dey live extravagant life. Like,he has the money,what's he's supposed to do with it,bury it?

1 Like

Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Hemjayy: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
popefuse:
dude u FCK up u no current at all, go watch Gods plan music video and come thank me later

Lol,FYI,I saw it a day after it was released,I don't live under a rock. Just out of curiosity, what did you think I meant by my comment?
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by Hemjayy: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
megafone:

Shut up! You are too poor to see!
Rather rude. I'll remain calm. Too poor to see what,mister?
Re: Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air by LINTUNE(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Kissingerright:
sad

life's really unfair, while me de look for #200 to use eat
..smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Queen Dimma Edochie Shines In Red In New Photoshoot / Female Fan Weeps At Flavour's Show In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.