Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Urgent Response From Doctor In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Response From Doctor In The House (769 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Why Can’t A Matron Take Instruction From Doctor? – Lawmaker / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Response From Doctor In The House by samaru: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2010
I want to know how safe it is for one who is 30 weeks old in pregnancy who has vagina infection and the Dr. prescribed antibiotics for kindly help me to know if the drugs is safe.The name of the antibiotics is Amovin- 625 and the content is Amoxycillin and clavulanate potassium but a swab test was conducted before the Dr. prescribed this drugs.thanks
Re: Urgent Response From Doctor In The House by dominique(f): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2010
i don't think the antibiotics should have any potential harmful effect on the foetus afterall the doctor who prescribed it is aware of her condition. you can still relay your question to the doctors on this threads

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Exposed At Last Fibriod Solution In Two Days Without Surgery / Do You Want To Live A Disease And A Sickness Free Life? / Family Of Nine Die In Bazarre Sleeping Circumstances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.