Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Beans Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beans Farming (1292 Views)

Discussion: Is There A Good Potential For Beans Farming In The South West? / Soya Beans Farming In Nigeria And Best Guard To Succeed / Bambara Beans Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beans Farming by horlar02: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
I need an experience person in beans farming for more details about beans farming I'm about to venture into .... I need more knowledge on it please .....
Re: Beans Farming by strenghtt: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Also interested!
Re: Beans Farming by horlar02: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anyone should please share their experience ... .
Re: Beans Farming by excanny: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Beans isn't that difficult to plant dude.

I planted some as a kid.

Stop being lazy and do a little research on the internet.
Re: Beans Farming by Yekeenbola(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Smiles, you better go to the farm and learn or employ someone that can help you. I planted beans last year in Jere, Kaduna State and lost virtually all my money.

Planting beans is easy if you have the required knowledge just like other crops. And besides, lots of insects attack beans.

The planting season is August which is now, just three months and you done.

But pls, do proper research o. Thank you.

excanny:
Beans isn't that difficult to plant dude.

I planted some as a kid.

Stop being lazy and do a little research on the internet.
Re: Beans Farming by horlar02: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2018
That's y I'm here to understand more about the business . But here in southwest Nigeria ..it's very difficult to get a beans farmer to learn about the farm ...I've also done some research ...but I don want to bease my knowledge only on there ...I want someone who is into it as commercial ......
Re: Beans Farming by horlar02: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Did u apply all necessary applications .. like pesticide , fatilizer etc ..and well prepared land ....

quote author=Yekeenbola post=70314844]Smiles, you better go to the farm and learn or employ someone that can help you. I planted beans last year in Jere, Kaduna State and lost virtually all my money.

Planting beans is easy if you have the required knowledge just like other crops. And besides, lots of insects attack beans.

The planting season is August which is now, just three months and you done.

But pls, do proper research o. Thank you.

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions / Federal Government Loan On Agriculture. / Grasscutter Breeding Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.