Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Need Advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Advice (248 Views)

My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. / My Life Is In Danger, I Need Advice / Living With A Lier And A Jealous Friend Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice by benavatar(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Pls house I need advice on what step to take there is this Capenter that just moved beside my residence about 3 weeks ago he is fond of disturbing us in the night (1am-5am) of which during the day he does nothing but relax yet when it mid night he works in the cover of darkness without generator but head lamp pls what would you advice me to do about the situation because it has become persistent issue and giving my family sleepless night
Re: Need Advice by 1stNumeroUno: 6:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Whao! There's nothing we no go see for this city.

Pele OP, the time stamp on your post is evident.

You can discuss with him like brother; if there's no positive response engage his landlord. You can eventually engage the police, if the first two approaches didn't solve it.

(1) (Reply)

Father Of 6 Dies After Fighting With His Child's Headteacher Over Contribution. / 200 Journalists Writes Osinbajo, Demand Release Of Samuel Ogundipe / Flood: Over Hundred People Displaced In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.