Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked (42207 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by GistersNG: 4:47am On Aug 15, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Singer Banky W and his families celebrated their 40th anniversary with beautiful portrait photo, he pleaded fans to help photoshopped his wife, Adesuwa to the picture. A talented artiste just did exactly, as if Adesuwa was in the original photo

He wrote; Happy 40th Anniversary to the original Mr and Mrs Wellington. Somebody shld pls epp me photoshop my own Mrs Wellington inside Thank you @marybosotu for the awesome pictures

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/adesuwa-photoshopped-wellington-family-photo-banky-w-wished

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by GistersNG: 4:47am On Aug 15, 2018

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by dPriv: 4:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Creativity.

Happy Anniversary.

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Aug 15, 2018
This is a very good Photoshop.
Thumbs up to the photoshopper!!

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2018
Lol

Wizkid third baby mama Jade p show off massive cleavage in pool(18+ photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-third-baby-mama-jade-p-show-off-massive-cleavage-in-pool/
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Megatrix: 5:49am On Aug 15, 2018
The person wey do the Photoshop sabi work

41 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by IamPatriotic(m): 6:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Why begging for the fake when he could have taken the original along, or his parents didn't approve their marriage ni?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by KingLennon(m): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Why begging for the fake when he could have taken the original along, or his parents didn't approve their marriage ni?
Next time try and read before commenting

79 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Partnerbiz(f): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Good job

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2018
Lol@some comments! cheesy wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by IamPatriotic(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:

Next time try and read before commenting

I can't read, please read what is there for me, meanwhile it's too early for people like you.

Mi o fe fi osi se'wo. ..

if you know what that means....

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by pat077: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2018
9ice one
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Bluezy13(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2018
IamPatriotic:

I can't read, please read what is there for me, meanwhile it's too early for people like you.

Mi o fe fi osi se'wo. ..

if you know what that means....

You can't read but you can hate.

39 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by DIKEnaWAR: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Seems Banky was adopted from their big headed neighbour.

The big head is not a family thing.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by TheLoser: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Look at him
A very Stable and Immediate Family,
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by mattonnairaland: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Photoshop can do crazy things grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by itiswellandwell: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Woooooow. Kudos to technology! Double kudos to the brain behind the job for a good usage of technology and a job well done. Happy Anniversary sir.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by kolafolabi(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Aiye lo o.. See how they perfected her into the pix.. Kudos to the person

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by phemmyfour: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2018
Photoshop at its best

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Yinxies(f): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2018
There she is
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Demgohearword: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Sharpsharp

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by StarUp: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2018
This kind of Photoshop is called "engrafting" or simply "shifting cultivation". If you know, you know!

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by nonix22(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2018
If the guy with the hat is not the brother in-law, he is definitely the black sheep of the family. If you know, you know.
No pun intended

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by WesternOrbit: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Pavore9: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2018
With the trend of baby daddies and baby mamas, such family pictures is endangered.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by Offpoint: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2018
I still see flaws in the Photoshop version.
Her facials expression doesn't corolate with those on the picture.
Everyone is facing the camera, she's facing elsewhere.
lastly, shadow casting doesn't corresponds with the light direction.

Nice job though...

Don't quote me please... it's my job
Re: Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked by ruffhandu: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Their business abeg, let's face serious matters this morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Onyeabo Dies While Shooting A Movie / Bridget Bema Goes Viral For Multiple Offences (video) / Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.