Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS (37663 Views)

Sex In Car Is Criminal, Lagos Police Counters Abayomi Shogunle / Abayomi Shogunle Defends SARS: "I Traveled On Road For 3hrs & No one Stopped Me" / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Amberon1: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Promiseisaac(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
it's funny how he was replying zero naira for you and defecting him self
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Shogunle didn't know that his tweet, would lead to this. grin
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by safarigirl(f): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Kharol1234:
u go knw say d balck guy do sumtin or he is abt doing sumtin b4 bin shot but naija police ur finger nails long na trouble u barb afro wahala, u 2 fresh gbese naija my country
u
Yes o..... Sometimes the black guy will just be walking down the street and they will shoot him because he is black
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2018
exactly o my brother,,,they don"t shoot anyhow and even if any US officer shoot anyhow,,,they police force never help them hide or look for excuses,they make them face the full wrath of the LAW..
Kharol1234:
american police don't shoot anyhow until its called for but naija police anywer wer belle face dem go just blast d pesin.....shogunle abi na sangunle oga go rest...american police get pepper spray wetin nigerian police get life bullet.. American get rubber bullet, naija police get kill @sight tank God #Endsars and sack dem all...
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by metroid(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Lol Yomi Shogunle asked for Wind... But he got a whirlwind !

More like a tornado grin he wasn't ready grin
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by wisenewgem(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Time will tell

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by bedspread: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2018
dingbang:
Shogunle should just go and sleep. I hate people who don't defend justice.
GOD BLESS U
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by SocialJustice: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
If this rubbish makes front page I will be so disgusted.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Reform nonsense, be deceiving the gullible ones, if that shogunle is not sack then I won't believe their reform SARS nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2018
If you want anything to be done in Nigeria......use money .....the influence strong pass taskforce
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by gladisa7: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2018
my people overhaul Sars means the same as EndSars
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286841:
When Osibanjo saw the numerous video he called for SARS reform with immediate effect.

Guess you we're there watching the video with Mr Vice President.

They are media aides that continually comb the Internet for damaging visuals and news about the government.

All these form part of the briefing they send to the presidency . Any thing with the potential of casting tar on the government is immediately pushed to the front burner and tackled with swift alacrity.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by enigma2007(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Kharol1234:
american police don't shoot anyhow until its called for but naija police anywer wer belle face dem go just blast d pesin.....shogunle abi na sangunle oga go rest...american police get pepper spray wetin nigerian police get life bullet.. American get rubber bullet, naija police get kill @sight tank God #Endsars and sack dem all...

Dont talk about what you don't know about. Do a simple search of Police brutality in America and you will know more.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by sylva1(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
As part of this reform SARS process, this Yomi Shogunle guy should just be redeployed or relieved of his duty. Dude doesn't fit in as a modern day public relations officer.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Babyforever(f): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:
What's happening with that Premium Times reporter that was taken? Any news?
Was about saying the same
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by maasoap(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Kharol1234:
u go knw say d balck guy do sumtin or he is abt doing sumtin b4 bin shot but naija police ur finger nails long na trouble u barb afro wahala, u 2 fresh gbese naija my country

Seems like you didn't follow the events in US in the last one or two years, stop referencing events that you had no idea about. Many black KIDS were killed over nothing. A simple Google search will enlighten you, US police are not saints either.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Zionista:

They are media aides that continually comb the Internet for damaging visuals and news about the government.

All these form part of the briefing they send to the presidency . Any thing with the potential of casting tar on the government is immediately pushed to the front burner and tackled with swift alacrity.
Alright.
Thanks for the detail explanation.
Be good.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
exactly o my brother,,,they don"t shoot anyhow and even if any US officer shoot anyhow,,, they police force never help them hide or look for excuses, they make them face the full wrath of the LAW..

They do let them off the hooks. Of all those police officers who killed innocent black kids, how many were brought to justice? None! They do carry out investigations but always let them walk away.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Prince4mic: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2018
cyrielo:
lol some American police are trigger happy when it comes to a black guy.
I don't support racism in anyway.
but its worst when your follow black man treats you same way
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by bossinblack: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Well... That's someway forward. Bunch of scumbags called SARS angry angry angry.

Folake4u: That's bad! Owww 'm so sorry... mail me
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by AntiBuharist: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70286841:
When Osibanjo saw the numerous video he called for SARS reform with immediate effect.

Guess you were there watching the video with Mr Vice President!
The thing dey pain you gan because the accolades was not given to Buhari. He pain am die. To the OP,it was Segalink's letter that made Osinbajo react. The letter was sent to all FG parastatals so that they won't say they did not see it.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by ehissi(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Nogodye:
Thank God they finally #EndSars...

Who told you they ended sars.... undecided

They said it was overhauled for reforms. Only this morning you know how many sars guysI don see.... angry
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by AntiBuharist: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70291760:

Alright.
Thanks for the detail explanation.
Be good.
So you don't know and you are a BMC member. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by AntiBuharist: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2018
udemzyudex:
Reform nonsense, be deceiving the gullible ones, if that shogunle is not sack then I won't believe their reform SARS nonsense.
He will be sacked this week. Check Segalink's twitter handle. His letter has been processed before Osinbajo's directive.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2018
AntiBuharist:

He will be sacked this week. Check Segalink's twitter handle. His letter has been processed before Osinbajo's directive.

LOL. Till then.
Re: Abayomi Shogunle's Post On Twitter That Made Osinbajo To Reform SARS by sunnyphem(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2018
O deep ho!!!

check my profile for better Data price packages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayhem In Lagos, 4 Killed, 27 Vehicles Destroyed In Gang War / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story / Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.