Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Does The USA Want To Rule The Whole World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does The USA Want To Rule The Whole World (225 Views)

Is There Someone The Whole World Knows? / 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Intellectually Fit To Rule Nigeria-adeboye Adebayo / Born To Rule, Gaba Daya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The USA Want To Rule The Whole World by Reeoman: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Good morning NL. I was just going through some old topics on qoura when I came cross this interesting one, why does the us want to rule the world? Or to put it another way why do they want to be the major influencer in the affair of the world?
We all know if Us does not want a particular regime in a country they will start a civil war in the country
We are all aware of there actions in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
So my fellow NL what are your thought on this?
Are they really the world peace maker as they claim?Or that is just a name to cover up there real plan?

let discuss
Re: Why Does The USA Want To Rule The Whole World by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2018
Considering the relative peace in the world today, I think they are doing a good job

If you think the world is not at peace, consider those times a country or empire would invade another at will, killing and enslaving without any respect to conventions and human lives

(1) (Reply)

In Northeast Nigerian Camp, One In 200 Young Children ‘died Over Two Weeks’ / Osinbanjo Signs Three Bills Into Law / Apc’s Purpose For Conducting Fresh Membership Registration – Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.