Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Undergo Personal Training On Entrepreneurship And Make Your Cool Money! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undergo Personal Training On Entrepreneurship And Make Your Cool Money! (595 Views)

Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Free Online Course And Project Challenge On Entrepreneurship And Technology / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undergo Personal Training On Entrepreneurship And Make Your Cool Money! by Feez(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2010
Undergo a one on one personal coaching on how to construct or convert an existing generator into a fuel-less generator. This issue came up some time ago on this forum which generated a lot of criticism on the individual that made that post. It’s true! And I will like to prove that to you. Keep your money and after I have taught or coached you on how to do this, then you can pay me if you are a nairaland member, you'll get a discount.

Please call any of this numbers if you are interested.
08134326663, 08050653402, 07093088001 or send me an email on vibfelix@yahoo.co.uk or just an SMS

It’s a virgin market be among the first to know how to do this and you are on your way to make thousands and maybe millions if you work hard.
Re: Undergo Personal Training On Entrepreneurship And Make Your Cool Money! by amandab: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2011
Really, you can do any career along with personal training, it doesn't necessarily have to match. I have a friend who works an office job, and just got her personal training certification, with the same goal as you, to have it as a secondary job.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Make Over 12,500 On Weekly Bases Its Real / Female Receptionist Is Urgently Needed / Standard Alliance Group Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.