Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Come, Let Me Disvirgin You. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Come, Let Me Disvirgin You. (1009 Views)

I Have Books For Review. If You Will Like To Review These Books Come Let's Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come, Let Me Disvirgin You. by Harmonypublish: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2018
What have you been doing with your life for the pass 10 to 15 years? Do you know that many people are waiting to give you money for what you know. They want to know you like a virgin.

Get disvirgined for 200k. This package covers;

*Professional book cover & interior design

*Professional editing and proofreading

*ISBNs for your printed book & eBook

*eBook conversion and distribution

*Worldwide distribution with Print On Demand

*300 high quality custom-printed books

*Special mention @naijaauthors on IG

Limited offer!

Call 07032212481
publish@harmonypublishing.com.ng

OUR PROCESS

Send us a sample of your book. Our caffeine-fueled, eagle-eyed editors will go through it and then email you with their comments and suggestions. You can ask them any questions you want. They will look for…

Typos and grammatical errors.
Spelling and word choice issues
Punctuation and style
Word choice, clarity and flow.
Sentence structure and craft

If your writing is already clean, then we’ll discuss bigger picture things with you, like book cover design, timeline, ISBN, book size and interior design, concept, purpose, audience, potential market and branding (including title, subtitle, and tagline or elevator pitch).

Once you feel comfortable and confident in our expertise, skill and knowledge, and are ready to move ahead, we’ll send an invoice for your book publishing so we can get started.

Send manuscript to publish@harmonypublsihing.com.ng

*This package is only available for new authors! Authors who have never published a printed book before and desired to hold their book on their hand. The book has to less than 100 page or about 25,000 words.

Re: Come, Let Me Disvirgin You. by GRACEGLORY: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
The word is, DISFLOWER, NOT DISVIRGIN
Re: Come, Let Me Disvirgin You. by horlardipupo(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
The word is, DISFLOWER, NOT DISVIRGIN
IT'S DEFLOWER..

(1) (Reply)

Mirage / Changes / The Collector: Critique This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.