Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Reminder For Our Free Importation Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reminder For Our Free Importation Training (212 Views)

Join Us On The Last Free Importation Training For The Year!!!! / 100% Free Importation Training / Free Importation Business Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reminder For Our Free Importation Training by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
with 5k you can start making 100k to 120k monthly via importation biz

Drop your number or use mine

The semina is free

Date Today 15th August 2018

If you need extra source of income then this is for you so don't miss it

As I will be exposing a lot to you when it come to importation, such as

hot products to import
how to promote your product

how to avoid scam etc

And you can start with just 5k

The semina is Free
Our manual cost 1000 only

The first five to join will receive the following:

My Facebook Ad For Beginner that will teach you how to set up fb ad

Also website Design Guide that teach you how to set up your own website for free in just 7days

Date is Today
see you around
Re: Reminder For Our Free Importation Training by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
2 hours from now

Need extra source of income, aside your job then don't miss this report
is 8pm tonight

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Competent Dispatch Riders / Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company For Planning And System Economics Analyst / Software Developer (full Stacked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.