Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,536 members, 7,847,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido (1043 Views)

Santa In Abuja! Wizkid Steps Out In Style With Tiwa Savage For His Concert / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido by fabinfos(f): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mavins Records songstress, Tiwa Savage have come under series of tweet attack by a female feminist fan after she revealed that she cannot earn equal amount with Davido and Wizkid.

Tiwa recently granted an interview on Soundcity Radio and she revealed how she doesn’t support the idea of feminism. Citing the Nigerian music scene as an example, Tiwa acknowledged that she doesn’t believe in equal right for both genders because she as an artiste cannot charge the same amount with big names like Davido and Wizkid.

The female fan who goes by the handle, @GbemmyG, found this offensive to the feminist community and she went all in on Tiwa in a twitter thread.

See her tweets below.

http://kikiotolu.com/feminist-fan-lambastes-tiwa-savage-for-saying-she-cant-earn-as-much-as-davido-wizkid/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
I am not in support of Nigeria idea of feminism which differs from that of the western world..
But i totally agree with what the lady is saying..

I know that tiwa is not bigger than davido and wizkid,, but that do not mean that the Nigeria female musicians should charge less than their male colleagues..

it's all about your brand, fans base and the work you put into your songs...

Beyonce, rihana, Taylor swift and many other female musicians charge much higher than 99% of male musicians in America..

It's all about how people appreciate your brand..

Even Asa charges more than davido and wizkid if you search deeper..

I will pay yemi alade and simi ten times more than how i pay davido and wizkid..
These two ladies are not really appreciated in NIGERIA..

1 Like

Re: Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido by Rosay15(f): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
I don't even know why people are crazy about this feminist of a thing. when she said she can not charge d same amount wizkid or davido is charging, she might have her reason and which is best known to her and it is her music, her life, her empire she can do whatever she like.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage For Saying She Can’t Earn As Much As Davido by donbachi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Her business

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity With The Highest Instagram Followers / Bobrisky Denied Entry Into The U.K / After The Weeknd Threatened Wizkid, Somalian Lady Sues Him Over Starboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.