Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Yesterday Strange Encounter I Had With My Mum Got Me Wondering If Truely - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yesterday Strange Encounter I Had With My Mum Got Me Wondering If Truely (370 Views)

Strange Encounter When I Was Writing The Book Breakthrough Corporate Anointing / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday Strange Encounter I Had With My Mum Got Me Wondering If Truely by Zainab71: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
The yesterday strange encounter I had with my mummy still have me wondering if I truely know who my mummy is spirituallyshe acts weird around me like am I sure I really know who this woman is spiritually.
I was upstair talking to someone down stairs telling him how i had a strange confirmation from a stranger somebody the angels allowed to have a flash of whom I am in the spirit so my mummy was listening and was shouting at me to stop talking and coming inside the house.
so I ignored her but when I later came in inside I heard her singing God bless me with the blessing of Mary and Joseph.
Huh huh I wondered who is this woman really is how weird of her to be asking for blessing of Mary and Joseph.
Can she in my wildest dream be Mary and my daddy Joseph.
Oh yes I think its obvious am not the only stranger in this my weird family.
My house must be a church family.
My mummy had better make some confession about who she truely is spiritually .
she has been hidding away and causing me a lot of confusion in my life.
What a family of weirdos
We all seem strangers to eachother somebody had better start talking to me.
Mummy weird daddy weirder brothers and sisters weirdest
I think we all have a confession to make to eachother and to the world.
Oh yes honestly and obviously from my mummy's behavior something tells me no she has to say it by herself it her own journey of self realisation through some few catholic cross of Jesus for all her crimes of word attacks against me like you are no more my daughter why on earth would a catholic mother like her say that to her daughter no matter her crime.
Like some kind of Adams family
Re: Yesterday Strange Encounter I Had With My Mum Got Me Wondering If Truely by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Just talk to your family members face to face. Don't assume the worst.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Advantages Of Constantly Following The Dictates Of Your Mind (part 2) / Orderliness And Godliness / Miracle! 4yr Old Child Speak In Tongues And Preach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.