Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Mikel Obi! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi! (926 Views)

Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse / Nat. Assembly To Honour Mikel Obi - Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi! by kehneah: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
do u guys think we would haved faired better if we had mikel obi in our team??
Re: Mikel Obi! by 12large: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2010
well yes we could have done better, personally i don't like the way mikel plays for chelsea with all those sidepasses/backpasses, but for nigeria he is decent we could have used some of his long passes plus he can also play centrally, unlike haruna who is an attacking midfilder.
Re: Mikel Obi! by inme: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2010
we missed mikel
Re: Mikel Obi! by chidichris(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2010
well yes we could have done better, personally i don't like the way mikel plays for chelsea with all those sidepasses/backpasses, but for nigeria he is decent we could have used some of his long passes plus he can also play centrally, unlike haruna who is an attacking midfilder.

@12large,
if u are not operating from a mental rehablitation center, then u are a risk to people arround you.

@oposter,
what is ur opinion on this issue?
Re: Mikel Obi! by calyx: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ chidichris

I have refrained from making this comment for a long time but i think you need to lay off comments on mikel sometimes. I am sure you dont support mikel as much as i do (am chelsea as well) but whenever i find you on threads with mikel i dont bother going any further.

Please this is getting very irritating and though am sure you are going to start spewing abuses now, i still had to state this moreorless. Please lets exercise a little more maturity
Re: Mikel Obi! by chidichris(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ chidichris

I have refrained from making this comment for a long time but i think you need to lay off comments on mikel sometimes. I am sure you dont support mikel as much as i do (am chelsea as well) but whenever i find you on threads with mikel i dont bother going any further.

Please this is getting very irritating and though am sure you are going to start spewing abuses now, i still had to state this moreorless. Please lets exercise a little more maturity

@calyx,
i said what i said about 12large because he always say negative thing abt mikel so i was surprised to see him missing mikel. more over, hackers might have hacked into his id to write that.

on the poster, is it wrong to ask ppl their own opinion on the topic they start?

as for ur been irritated, this is democracy so if that makes u happy, go ahead and be irritated.in fact u can be irrigation. remember am not here to please u. i can here to have fun so what u feel or think shld be ur secret because i no send u.
wether u are an arsenal fan or chelsea airconditioner am not interested.
by the ways, since when has been a chelsea fan become a guarranttee that u talk sense? this topic is not abt chelsea fans or airconditioner rather it was about missing mikel.
do u think that thing(12large) that always say mikel only plays sidepasses and backpasses will ever miss him?

talking abt maturity, this is only a sports forum and not adult section. kids are here and u don't expecvt maturity from kids.
Re: Mikel Obi! by 12large: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
me miss mikel lai lai that won can never ever ever ever ever happen. the fact that one useless player is better than 2 useless players don't make the first useless player useless. mikel is going to play his 5th season now and as usual i expect him to just pass the ball sideways/backpass for the whole season. i rather take okoro and ibrahim
Re: Mikel Obi! by chidichris(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
me miss mikel lai lai that won can never ever ever ever ever happen. the fact that one useless player is better than 2 useless players don't make the first useless player useless. mikel is going to play his 5th season now and as usual i expect him to just pass the ball sideways/backpass for the whole season. i rather take okoro and ibrahim

@12large,
does mikel know about ur lineage?
at least mikel's weekly allowance will take care of ur mental rehab treatment.
even if u don't have money to go to hospital, why not try prayer houses? u sound intelligent but if u are not high on drugs, then u need to see a physco.
Re: Mikel Obi! by medjai(m): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2010
I think Mikel saw this coming so as a sharp Ibo gee, him waka knowing he would get a large chunk of the blame cake
Re: Mikel Obi! by 12large: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2010
who acres if mikel knows my linage, do you know my linage, do you know how much i have, idiot. the fact that sani keita,ayila,etuhu,kanu,yakubu,utaka,yobo are useless does not make mikel good. mikel is always going to be a rubbish player although he has talent but playin 300 games without a goal or shot on target my brother he useless
Re: Mikel Obi! by chelseabmw(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2010
on a more serious note we missed mikel
Re: Mikel Obi! by chelseabmw(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2010
come to think of it,ghana are doing well without essien.pls let us shut up our mouth.there is nothing more to say.the ghanians are doing fine without lots of their players
Re: Mikel Obi! by Mariory(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2010
Well with Mikel in the team, would kaita have started against Greece? I dunno though, it's easy to say he would have made the difference now that we have the benefit of hindsight. Personally though, I think poor finishing cost us. We had enough chances to draw with Greece and beat South Korea.
Re: Mikel Obi! by kehneah: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2010
chidichris:

@ chidichris

@calyx,
i said what i said about 12large because he always say negative thing abt mikel so i was surprised to see him missing mikel. more over, hackers might have hacked into his id to write that.

on the poster, is it wrong to ask ppl their own opinion on the topic they start?

as for your been irritated, this is democracy so if that makes u happy, go ahead and be irritated.in fact u can be irrigation. remember am not here to please u. i can here to have fun so what u feel or think shld be your secret because i no send u.
wether u are an arsenal fan or chelsea airconditioner am not interested.
by the ways, since when has been a chelsea fan become a guarranttee that u talk sense? this topic is not abt chelsea fans or airconditioner rather it was about missing mikel.
do u think that thing(12large) that always say mikel only plays sidepasses and backpasses will ever miss him?

talking abt maturity, this is only a sports forum and not adult section. kids are here and u don't expecvt maturity from kids.
hey chidi, sory it took a while.well i think mikels inclusion in the team would have made a difference although i hate to admit it.i think if lagerback had paired him wiv haruna, we would have had a good run (him playing as a DM instead of that rubbish etuhu).but.its all too late now
Re: Mikel Obi! by chidichris(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2010
hey chidi, sory it took a while.well i think mikels inclusion in the team would have made a difference although i hate to admit it.i think if lagerback had paired him wiv haruna, we would have had a good run (him playing as a DM instead of that rubbish etuhu).but.its all too late now

@kehneah,
i was just asking for the sake of knowing.
ur opinion as the poster is always important.
i think i support ur idea above.
if all these world class coaches believe in mikel, if most world cup adverts have mikel and if world soccer analysts believe in mikel, i think nigerians have nothing to offer in the world football know how and that is exactly what we displayed in south africa.

(1) (Reply)

A Wikipedia Entry On Gyan's Missed Penalty Goal / Mandela's Ex-wife Offers Ghanaian Player, Boateng Her Granddaughter To Marry / Nigeria Premier League Rangers 2 Vs Sharks 1 final score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.