Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tell That Prophet That Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale_This Is A Must Read! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell That Prophet That Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale_This Is A Must Read! (302 Views)

Reactions As Islamic Cleric Claims That Prophet Mohammed Had Sugar Mummy / Who Was That "Prophet": Jesus Or Muhammad? / Angry Muslims Burns Down Village Over Rumours That Prophet Mohammed Was Insulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell That Prophet That Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale_This Is A Must Read! by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
TELL THAT PROPHET THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT FOR SALE

TELL THEM TO OPENLY TELL US THAT THEY ARE SERVING MAMMON AND NOT THE LIVING CHRIST...

WE WILL UNDERSTAND, WE WILL FORGIVE THEM...

Written by Apostle Christian Nwoke©

South Africaaaa, I weep for you!

A major child of satan is out to trade millions of souls amongst you to satan his father.

You were once the center for the arrival of early revival missionaries and you had men like Andrew Murray, John Lake, Reinhard Bonkee etc.......Why the sudden fall from true Christianity to charismatic witchcraft?

You now celebrate pulpit bandits that command you to eat grass and drink fuel all in the name of religion!

They are prophesying to you with marine spirit and you are still clapping for them as they ride you into hell fire. You now hate the True Gospel.

They told you they brought the original blood of Jesus from Israel and you buy it for thousands of Rands...
O Foolish Galatians, who hast bewitched you...?

They are openly blaspheming the blood of Jesus, and you are buying their blasphemy?

O God, will you forgive my generation?

Spineless preachers that claim to preach truth won't expose damnable errors because they fear to lose human praise and monetary partnership.

Revival is here again!
Go tell Ahab that Elijah is here...

They told you that the Anointed shoe is for 15,000 Rands and if you wear it you will walk under the influence of the Holy Spirit.......and deceived, gullible souls are buying and consciously helping the ministry of Satan.
They are paying for their own trip to hell.
So terrible a situation we have here!

You pay 15,000 Rands (1,300usd) just to see a major false prophet one on one and you are happy...?
Matthew 10 verse 8 has suddenly disappeared from your Bible that you hardly read...

Where did we get this religion from please?
They need to tell us the name of this new prophetic mafia religion because it is obviously not the Christianity of Christ!

Counselling to see men that see fornication as fun is 5,000Rands (400$) and you are willfully going to receive counsel from satan...

Little wonder the divorce rate is indescribable.
The Queen of the coast is holding an entire continent hostage and you say we should keep quiet?

Are you a fan of Satan?

Many of you have already bought your boarding pass to hell and except God shows you mercy, you may soon be consumed for sponsoring the ministry of mami wata.

Has your life changed since you started going to them to buy and to use those spiritual totems?
You know the answer is NO.......Your life is even getting worst.
Many of you even confessed to me and you know.

Majority of my counselees and disciples are from your region, so I have a spiritual right and duty to write to you.

The holy anointed oil called lion of Judah, Anointed water of Shalom, Holy anointed oil of favour, Fruit of the womb water......these are just few of the satanic totems they sell to you and you are still happy to buy and use them...?

In just few years of operation, the prophetic mafia now has chains of businesses all over the world including private jets, gold mines etc........ 'courtesy of your foolery'!

We have chosen the waters of Christ to the juices of Satan!

Dear young prophets, in your quest to be a prophetic mafia, you are now a spiritual bastard in whom the Spirit of YAHWEH no longer dwells.
Pathetic!

Isn't that why some of you asked me to send holy water from Nigeria and my telling you that I have only the name of Jesus to give to you made you angry?

If I had sold water for you and shipped it to your country for hundreds of dollar, many of you will be happy even if I fetched the water from the toilet...
Who has bewitched you into these charismatic witchcraft?

If I tell you the truth I become your enemy, but if a Major aatan tells you a lie, he becomes your friend...is it that you don't have the seed of God in you?

......And I see God asking the Southern African Church why they have chosen to sponsor a man that is selling Jesus for money, sleeping with virgins tirelessly and caught on some grounds which he couldn't deny, yet they celebrate the prophetic Mafias?

The merchandizing is above limits and you are now comfortable with a major false prophet that is shepherding you to hell...?

I may lose my friendship and partnership with some of you after you read this and get offended, especially those who are on my WhatsApp list, but the Truth has no friend.

We won't trade Truth for material gifts!

May the Lord use these letters as fiery whips to flog out pulpit bandits as he did during His triumphant entry into Jerusalem...

My cry is for those of you that are sponsoring these bandits that fight against the Message of the Cross openly...they pretend to be Servants of Christ but they know how often they curse the Crucified Christ and make mockery of Him in the secret...

This is a shofar of Repentance blown into your region...
This shofar is also blown in my country Nigeria too...
What you do with it is up to you, as you have a free will to ignore it or to spread it across to other hell hostages.

When we blow it and it hits you, REPENT.
Don't fight us...
Embrace Truth and be healed in the spirit of your mind!

WHEN JESUS COMES, MAY HE NOT FIND YOU HELPING SATAN.

MARANATHA (COME, LORD JESUS)

Apostle Christian Nwoke©
https:///?phone=2347032469360

https://www.facebook.com/christiannwoke24

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, Beware Of Cultist And Falsehood / When Prayer Becomes An Act Of Deception / Rccg Sunday School,sunday 16th Sept, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.