Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Gabriel Okechukwu Completes A 4 Year Deal With Wydad Casablanca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gabriel Okechukwu Completes A 4 Year Deal With Wydad Casablanca (256 Views)

CAF Confedrations Cup: Enyimba Stranded In Casablanca, May Miss Al Ittihad Clash / Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca:CAF Confederations Cup (0 - 1) On 3rd October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Okechukwu Completes A 4 Year Deal With Wydad Casablanca by oyeniyi10(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
By Niyi Busari

Former Akwa United star, Gabriel Okechukwu has completed a four years deal with Wydad Casablanca of Morocco, Basic Sports in Nigeria, BSN Sports reports.

The CHAN Eagles star was sign for $1.2m from Akwa United on Wednesday.

Okechukwu, 22, scored the goals against Sudan in the semi finals of the 2018 CHAN in Morocco.

Gabriel Okechukwu’s manager, Mr Nureni Makanjuola who expressed delight and praise God Almighty for making his dream of sealing the contract come through on his birthday.

MK as he is fondly called has been to Morocco on two occasions to finalise the deal.

Speaking with www.bsnsports.com.ng, Makanjuola said: “I give all glory to God for his mercies on me. I am happy to tell you that Gabriel Okechukwu has just completed 4 years $1.2m deal with Wydad Casablanca of Morocco.”

“I have prayed that God should give me a perfect birthday gift and here is Okechukwu’s deal that fell through today.”

Meanwhile, Wydad Casablanca president is still awaiting the arrival of Nureni Makanjuola before his unveiling.

(1) (Reply)

UEFA To Introduce VAR In Champions League Quarter Final Stages / Amazing! Chinese Footballer “wang” Nets 9 Goals In 29 Minutes At The Asian Games / Watch Live Stream Leicester City Vs Liverpool Today 12:30pm & Other Epl Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.