Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife (37280 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by Asazwalingwa: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
Atleast he didn't cheat
grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by Burgerlomo: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2018
Science student husband grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by Pitokwe(m): 2:41am On Aug 16, 2018
maasoap:

For molesting his sick wife on the hospital bed in the presence of other patients? Are you sure that you are not sick upstair just like the man in question?

No insults dude. That is my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

Sex is part of healing.The woman to my reasoning liked it.She did not say she was raped.it was there moan that woke up other patients. The level of severity of the woman's illness was not mentioned. For me ,there was a mutual consent. Nothing like molestation

99% of men would have gone else where to quench their urge with all those girls with big god but he dint.

Though he insulted the sensibilities of other patients,But to me ,it's better than to go sleep with prostitute
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Pitokwe:

Sex is part of healing.The woman to my reasoning liked it.She did not say she was raped.it was there moan that woke up other patients. The level of severity of the woman's illness was not mentioned. For me ,there was a mutual consent. Nothing like molestation

99% of men would have gone else where to quench their urge with all those girls with big god but he dint.

Though he insulted the sensibilities of other patients,But to me ,it's better than to go sleep with prostitute

Interesting... below is her comment (I bet you skipped that part )

“I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients because he is very violent,” the woman told the nurses”

I doubt you’ll sing the same song if it happens to one of the women in your family (smiles)

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by dogarazakka(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
u too bad for this man
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by maasoap(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Pitokwe:

Okay, no insults.

Sex is part of healing. The woman to my reasoning liked it.

Your opinion shouldn't be based on your reasoning, it should be based on the woman's response to the question directed to her which you cleverly ignored in my post. It is here again:
“I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients because he is very violent,” the woman told the nurses.

She did not say she was raped. it was there moan that woke up other patients.

While it requires some degree of evidence to prove a rape case between a husband and wife, moaning has nothing to do with consensual intimacy or rape between two people. Rape victims do moan, it doesn't erase the fact a rape is not a rape because the victim moan.

The level of severity of the woman's illness was not mentioned. [b]

Illness that made her being hospitalised, especially in Africa is enough to judge its severity.

[b] For me ,there was a mutual consent. Nothing like molestation

No, it wasn't mutual unless you are the type of person whose victim's explanation meant nothing to. She agreed because of fear of being physically assaulted.

That shouldn't be a reasonable excuse to molest his sick wife on the hospital bed with other patients watching and listening.

Though he insulted the sensibilities of other patients,But to me, it's better than to go sleep with prostitute

Sleeping with his sick wife on the hospital bed and sleeping with a prostitute were not only options available to him, don't make it looks like he only had two choices to make from.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Interesting... below is her comment (I bet you skipped that part )

“I could not refuse to have sex with him because I could have been beaten in the presence of patients because he is very violent,” the woman told the nurses”

I doubt you’ll sing the same song if it happens to one of the women in your family (smiles)

Thank you. They want us to applaud the man because he didn't go after prostitutes. Very warped reasoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Malaysia After Confronting A Gang Member / Nigerian Couple Jailed For 234 Months In The US / Fight Breaks Out Between Two Ladies Publicly On New Year's Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.