Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,295 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

One Great Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Great Love (357 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Great Love by stblessing(f): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
Episode 1
Obi stared at the young woman supervising the ongoing work at the construction site. He couldn't concentrate in his work because of her. Who would blame him? Judith was a beautiful woman. She was tall,elegant and also had a pair of nice legs. Only a blind or insane man would see her and not admire her for her unique beauty. No wonder Obi liked her so much. His friend Ayo couldn't help but notice Obi's incessant look at the damsel and spoke,as if impatiently"Obi,what is the problem with you?you are not concentrating" Obi got back his senses"oh,I'm sorry.I'm just thinking"he said and continued his job of lifting planks"about what?the oga's daughter?see,I'm only telling you as a friend,keep you eyes off her,she is already taken"Ayo said pointing to Judith's boyfriend Damien. Damien was a tall plain looking man who looked like a lion. Everyone feared him for his ruthlessness. Obi looked at Damien and shrugged"I'm not looking at her"he lied and Ayo just snorted. There was silence for a while when it was broken by one of the workers"LOOK OUT!!"He yelled when he saw a tall iron bar about to hit Judith. Like a flash of lightning,Obi ran,jumped and pushed Judith out of the way and landed on her body. Damien just stood where he was dazed and the workers just murmured. Meanwhile,Obi and Judith just looked at each other still on the floor. Obi was silent for a while until Judith broke the silence"uhhh,my body?"Obi raised his eye brows and quickly got up. Damian ran to Judith and began to treat her like a child who had been lost,and instead of being greatful to Obi for saving his fiancée's life,he just said"Are you mad you slowpoke. Do you want to kill my girlfriend with your stinking body?"He asked."Gosh Damian,can't you ever be grateful in this your life?don't you see he saved me from being killed when it should have been you?"Judith asked angrily."I'm sorry baby,I'm just dazed that's all. Do you want me to take you to the hospital?does it hurt anywhere?"Damian asked concernedly but Judith just replied with "forget it"and walked out. Damian threaded behind but not without giving Obi a sharp and angry eye. Obi just stared at the "ungrateful"couple with disbelief but immediately he left,chants of "HERO!HERO!"Were heard by the workers. Ayo came and patted his friend on the back telling him "well done ". Obi smiled.
Re: One Great Love by stblessing(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please if you find this story interesting,indicate by saying 'continue' or any related word. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Infertility In Man And Woman And How To Correct It(very Important) / How To Prevent A Dog Attack / Please Recommend *very Urgent*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.