Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) (1536 Views)

Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / "Where Can I Get Samsung After Sales Service Shop In Onitsha?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by draigboje(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please this is a bit long but patiently read through it. Thanks.
I bought a Fero A450 phone on 7/11/17. In July, 2018 some alphabets on the keypad were not responding to touch. I took it to Fero office at 16, Awolowo way, Ikeja. I was told it would be ready within 7working days which they didn't keep to. On Friday 10/8/18, I called them to find out the state of my phone. I was told that it has not been repaired because it has a "broken frame" and that it would cost N3,100 to fix it. I gave the go-ahead for the repair. The following day, I received a text message that my phone was ready for collection.
I went to their office on Wednesday 15th of August with the aim of collecting my phone. I was told that it has not been repaired because of a broken screen. I told them that I won't pay for a broken screen because it was not broken when I brought the phone for repairs. I demanded the form printed for me on lodging my complaints at my first visit (the form was collected from me on my arrival to trace my phone). The lady refused giving it to me because "broken screen" was not entered as one of my complaints on the form. She claimed that I can no longer have access to it because the case has been closed. I then told her that they can have the phone to themselves because I won't take an unrepaired phone with valid warrantywhich got damaged at Fero office. I asked to see a superior officer that I could talk to and she started playing "hide and seek" with me until i left in annoyance.i was made to waste a whole day because of their lack of coordination. Text message sent is attached.
On visiting their website, I discovered that owners of Fero phones under warranty are entitled to have one broken screen changed for free. Why then are they demanding money for my screen which apparently was broken in their care. Please be careful of buying Fero phones to avoid shoddy after-sales service treatment.
Moderators, please help me push this to the front page.

Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by eleko1: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin wink grin grin grin undecided embarassed grin undecided embarassed"Get a good lawya and "sew" dem.Dey must give u brand new phone or else..
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by Oritzy: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
I use a Faro phone and I regret everyday using my money to get it.

This is not China made

It's ikot ekpene made
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by HotMario: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
OP, Pele.

Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by bamac(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oritzy:

This is not China made

It's ikot ekpene made
Lol, ikot ekpene indeed

1 Like

Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by Chimarto: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
But the Royale X2 is good. the only bad side of it is that it heat up when multi tasking while 3G is on.
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 16, 2018
Has anyone noticed that fero has rebranded to pano mobile?It seems that fero mobile doesn't have a good customer reviews so they changed their brand name.
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Oritzy:

This is not China made

It's ikot ekpene made

Lol
Wetin do am?
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2018
draigboje:
Please this is a bit long but patiently read through it. Thanks.
I bought a Fero A450 phone on 7/11/17. In July, 2018 some alphabets on the keypad were not responding to touch. I took it to Fero office at 16, Awolowo way, Ikeja. I was told it would be ready within 7working days which they didn't keep to. On Friday 10/8/18, I called them to find out the state of my phone. I was told that it has not been repaired because it has a "broken frame" and that it would cost N3,100 to fix it. I gave the go-ahead for the repair. The following day, I received a text message that my phone was ready for collection.
I went to their office on Wednesday 15th of August with the aim of collecting my phone. I was told that it has not been repaired because of a broken screen. I told them that I won't pay for a broken screen because it was not broken when I brought the phone for repairs. I demanded the form printed for me on lodging my complaints at my first visit (the form was collected from me on my arrival to trace my phone). The lady refused giving it to me because "broken screen" was not entered as one of my complaints on the form. She claimed that I can no longer have access to it because the case has been closed. I then told her that they can have the phone to themselves because I won't take an unrepaired phone with valid warrantywhich got damaged at Fero office. I asked to see a superior officer that I could talk to and she started playing "hide and seek" with me until i left in annoyance.i was made to waste a whole day because of their lack of coordination. Text message sent is attached.
On visiting their website, I discovered that owners of Fero phones under warranty are entitled to have one broken screen changed for free. Why then are they demanding money for my screen which apparently was broken in their care. Please be careful of buying Fero phones to avoid shoddy after-sales service treatment.
Moderators, please help me push this to the front page.

I for one have been to this same Fero office at ikeja for a minor fault on a Fero phone I bought for a neighbour. When they couldn't recrify the fault they replaced the phone with a totally brand new one without my even asking or expecting such.

I beiefly used the Fero X1 and phone is excellent. Beats Tecno and Infinix of same grade and yet far cheaper.

Those calling Fero phones Ikot Ekpene phone, understand that every phone brand on earth have one or two of their products that performed badly including the Almighty Samsung and iphone.

Bros, the lady messed you up!...Agreed. But you on your own part concluded in a haste because were enraged. You left in anger instead of following up the matter till its rectified.

Even in the almighty Tecno and Infinix carlcare, people follow up their phone repair matter for a whole week and never condemn Tecno.

Lady at customer care was nasty doesn't mean Fero entirely is bad as an organisation.

Meet another staff in that same office and lay your complaints till a superior officer is called to attention and you'd be surprised the lady could even be sacked and your phone replaced.

Every organisation on earth including the very best have this same problem of "bad attitude" staff misrepresenting them to customers.

1 Like

Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by draigboje(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2018
I wrote in my narrative above that she was playing "hide and seek" when I asked to see a superior officer. She initially said that the officer was not on seat. So I decided to wait a little. After about an hour she went in, apparently to resolve an issue, and I asked whether the said officer was now on seat. She said "no". I then told her that I live far away and can only wait for a few more minutes and she said that she would not advise me to wait again. That was when I decided to leave in annoyance. However, I have sent an e-mail to their e-mail address and have received a response that I should exercise some patience as they look into the matter. Thanks everybody.
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by ayordheji(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good day, my fero royale X2 screen is cracked, where and how much will I get a replacement. Am currently in kwara state.
Re: Fero After-sales Service-my Experience.(Pics included) by netsurfer01(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Buy phone from good and trusted phone brands, una no go hear grin

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Not Connecting On My Infinix Hot 5 / This Phone Is Available For Sale / How To Stream Live Matches On Facebook For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.