Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data (828 Views)

Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features / How To Use Whatsapp Data Bundle With MTN Simcard To Power All Apps 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data by BluePearls(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Anyone successfully transfered Whatsapp data from Android to IPhone? I need your help please.
Re: Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data by BluePearls(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Never mind.. Fixed it. Thanks for viewing.
Re: Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data by reaky(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
BluePearls:
Never mind.. Fixed it. Thanks for viewing.

How did you do it bro?
Re: Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data by BluePearls(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
reaky:

How did you do it bro?

I used an app called Backuptrans. It’s a desktop app. I was able to transfer the messages which were more important to me but the pictures somehow didn’t display. I can’t explain that, maybe some mistake I made along the process. Anyways when looking for the app, make sure to get a full or cracked version, and find some video tutorials online to guide you. Good luck.
Re: Help With Android To Iphone Whatsapp Data by reaky(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
BluePearls:

I used an app called Backuptrans. It’s a desktop app. I was able to transfer the messages which were more important to me but the pictures somehow didn’t display. I can’t explain that, maybe some mistake I made along the process. Anyways when looking for the app, make sure to get a full or cracked version, and find some video tutorials online to guide you. Good luck.

Thanks man �

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Iphone, Help / Transsion Holdings Is The Biggest Seller In The Nigerian Mobile Market / For Vpn Lovers (spark,kpn Etc) Buck Configuration Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.