Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Wishful Thinking - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wishful Thinking (1047 Views)

That Moment When You'll Start Thinking Of An Escape Route. ... (photo) / What Are Thay Thinking? Lol / Wishful Thinking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wishful Thinking by femionasan(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2007
A young couple is golfing on a very exclusive course lined with million-dollar houses. On the third tee, the wife slices her shot right through the large front window of the biggest house along the course. They walk up, knock on the door, and hear a voice say, "Come on in." Opening the door, they see glass everywhere and a broken bottle lying on the floor.

A man on the couch says, "Are you the people who broke my window?"

The husband begins to apologize, but the man cuts him off. "Actually, I want to thank you. I'm a genie who was trapped in that bottle, and your wayward shot released me. I'm allowed to grant three wishes, so what I'd like to do is give each of you one wish and I'll keep the last one for myself."

"Fantastic!" says the husband. "I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."

"No problem," says the genie, "it's the least I could do. And you, ma'am, what do you want?"

"I want a house in every country in the world," says the wife.

"Consider it done," the genie replies, turning back to the man. "And now for my wish. Because I've been trapped in that bottle, I haven't had sex in a really long time. My wish is to sleep with your wife."

The husband takes a long look at his wife and says, "Well, we did get a lot of money and all those houses. If you don't mind, honey, I don't either."

The wife agrees, and the genie takes her upstairs, where he ravishes her for three hours. Once he's through, the genie rolls over, looks at the wife, and asks, "How old is your husband, anyway?"

"Thirty-five," she replies.

"And he still believes in genies?"
Re: Wishful Thinking by DeHero1: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2007
nice one
Re: Wishful Thinking by tayobrown: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2007
a fuunnnnyyyyyyyyyy one okayy, am still laughing haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Omo Eko- Pls Read! / He Said "no" / 20 Reasons Why Chocolate Is Better Than S.ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.