Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose (49101 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Enskynelson(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Women spend millions fixing their boobs, hair, nails, bum, skin, teeth etc. They give all their attention to their body meanwhile, their mind is starved of attention. That is why we see many beautiful but not beauty-filled ladies. They forget that your body can only win you a heart but cant keep a home hence we see most of them struggling in their marriage.
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Alva2018: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Emaytex:
she still get smtin in common with ugly folks
dem dey all dey shit fr toilet .
and nah her own go smell pas cuz of dose
combo wey she dey chop.
how do u know
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by emmancipated(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
shocked see skin like margarine,
she is the SI unit for beauty
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Tonytonex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pish
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Where all this girls dey sef make persin upgrade.
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Obarofrederick(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Emaytex:
she still get smtin in common with ugly folks
dem dey all dey shit fr toilet .
and nah her own go smell pas cuz of dose
combo wey she dey chop.
hahahahaha my belle o
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Sleekydee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
it is nature's gift not her making or by her power bro.

Some ladies do all they can, spend all the money yet they don't look quarter as good looking as she looks.

Don't be surprised, she isn't doing much.

All these most times comes naturally from birth or family trait.

LOL @naturegift
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by 247ibile: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Beautiful girl killed on her birthday outside club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrGgdyRVjxI
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Reelmii: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
but in Nigeria. ...

Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by tbibuzz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari might not be like the regular tall women you see around but her beauty is unbeatable.

Apart from her acting skills and polished spoken English, she also boasts of a glowing skin which could light up a dark room. Nadia Buari was pictured lying down in different positions on an exotic couch.

“I know what I bring to the table..so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone! #KnowYourWorth!” was the caption she gave to the enchanting photos."

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/ghanaian-actress-nadia-buari-pictured-in-a-seductive-pose-photos/

No vex where the pose Na?
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Rasheed2567: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
tbibuzz:

No vex where the pose Na?
dey find am nah
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Temptee101(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
I love this girl. Anywhere i jam her, na rape sure pass
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Premiumwriter: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Temptee101:
I love this girl. Anywhere i jam her, na rape sure pass
and you said you love her
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Temptee101(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Premiumwriter:
and you said you love her
I swear, i won't mind killing for her sake. The rape will be as a result of the undying, uncompromising and undiluted sincere love i have for her, believe me
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Premiumwriter: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Temptee101:
I swear, i won't mind killing for her sake. The rape will be as a result of the undying, uncompromising and undiluted sincere love i have for her, believe me
na wa
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by shegzmartinsduke(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
nothing special,my babe is freshier and sexier
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Princedapace(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

Funny enuf the babe go don dey tire d guy sef grin irony of life cool but d gal fresh die. Dis is wot Flavour refers 2 AS "TOMATO JOS" grin

Seriously, making love to this one is paradise like. grin
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Adebowale89(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2018
what's seductive about her look here. I just like the fact that she's fair and clean as my bae but there is nothing seductive about her here

I don't think you understand the literary meaning of the word seductive Op. she slightly look seductive here

Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by MeeLan: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
oyinbo people nor even white reach like this.
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Codes151(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2018
my crush
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by Wisebisho: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2018
See wetin Jim Iyke dey miss.
Re: Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose by predatorX: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Nonsense angry angry angry I was expecting to see G-Strings, Mtcheeewww undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.