Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) (12828 Views)

Please How Do I Start MTN Data Reselling / MTN and ETISALAT data bundles as low as #600/800... VISIT www.buchdata.com.ng / Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
UPDATE: 21st August 2018 - We now the first re-seller to implement 100% automated data service.

You can now Buy Cheaper Data from the comfort of your house just like you buy Airtime from your bank. No more being scammed by random data resellers. Use us for all automated data purchase . Simple, Fast and Cheaper... Call me for partnership on

I am Emyo, Ogiri Customer Relations Officer here on nairaland. While Ogiri boast on a Fast, Secure, Easy and affordable portal We are ready to pick your calls and answer your queries from and via any platform that meets your convenience. Our Customers are Never stranded.

Ogiri is just one platform through which you can make payment for your day to day services like Phone Airtime Recharge, Internet Data bundle subscription, Cable TV subscription such as DTSV, GOTV, Startimes, Electricity bills (PHCN) and many other services for a 5% to 40% less.

For our guest, We look forward to having you join our community. To get started, pls register on www.ogiri.com.ng

Anticipating your patronage. Thanks.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Our Products and Services:

1. INTERNET DATA PLANS: We offer affordable Internet data plans on MTN, 9MOBILE, GLO and AIRTEL. that re-sellers can take advantage of you and start selling to families and friends.

2. AIRTIME VTU: Recharge your line and enjoy Discounts.

3. Educational Sells and Services. (Not Available)

4. MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES: Retailers can partner with us and make legit money online. This can be done in three ways:
a. Buy for your customers from your Ogiri wallet.
b. Connect your web application to us using our API.
c. Get our Retailers website: Our programmers can design a website for you which offers similar service as Ogiri.

Ogiri is convenience and affordable.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Reporting for duty. Thank you all for your patronage yesterday. Today is here. Lets go saving with ogiri
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Keep joining. I am here to answer your questions
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Those registering are already enjoying Ogiri with Ease, Hope you all well.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Reporting for duty.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2018
We just upgraded and now every purchase is instant and automated.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning, keep the business going. Customer satisfaction is all we do. 100% responsive
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2018
let me explain new methods of making money. https://ogiri.ng is where you made money by referring your friends to Register and fund their wallet. https://ogiri.ng is where you can buy for yourself or sell data, airtime and TV subscription cheaply to make gain. This purchase is made from your wallet. https://ogiri.ng is where even if you don't want to refer or buy and sell you can still make a yearly turn over of 30% of your total wallet deposits if you are maintaining a premium wallet balance of at least N10,000. Note that you earn this per seconds to the tune of 30% and which can be withdrawn at any time, transferred to any bank account or even used to buy items on the website. Awesome and simple right? Ask yourself how much interest your bank pays you for leaving money in your bank account? I won't say much than to tell you that https://ogiri.ng is secured and protected. Join this group if you have any more questions. https:///KaIsl56tDHZKMEsDi04DcS
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Upgraded no complain
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by bonio: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2019
After going through this thread, I felt I should give it a try. I am a living testimony of this website
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Hi everyone. It's been a while
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Ogiri Dot NG becomes the first mobile service retailer friendly outlet to publicize a physical office. Location is Idah Kogi State.

Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2019
We serving all your orders from here

Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Let's do business

Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2019
We have upgraded a lot of things and our customers service is supep
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by TayoTy: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Must I have a shop before register?
Emyo:
let me explain new methods of making money. https://ogiri.ng is where you made money by referring your friends to Register and fund their wallet. https://ogiri.ng is where you can buy for yourself or sell data, airtime and TV subscription cheaply to make gain. This purchase is made from your wallet. https://ogiri.ng is where even if you don't want to refer or buy and sell you can still make a yearly turn over of 30% of your total wallet deposits if you are maintaining a premium wallet balance of at least N10,000. Note that you earn this per seconds to the tune of 30% and which can be withdrawn at any time, transferred to any bank account or even used to buy items on the website. Awesome and simple right? Ask yourself how much interest your bank pays you for leaving money in your bank account? I won't say much than to tell you that https://ogiri.ng is secured and protected. Join this group if you have any more questions. https:///KaIsl56tDHZKMEsDi04DcS
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by prolastics: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Which is more profitable, to resell or have my own website? Your website doesn't really give much info on the returns for owning a website

1 Like

Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by jereeki: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Start your own VTU business and enjoy mouthwatery and unbeatable discounts of 8% on airtime & data bundles, pay very low TV subscriptions fees, create your own VTU marketplace. Also stand a chance to be gifted with free data bonus to use to vend airtime. You cannot get this kind of benefits while recharging on your bank.
Private chat or whatsapp me NOW for more info to get started 08162674253
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by nmdpolymath: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
This Ogiri.com.ng has the worst customer care any business can have. You chat them up on whatsapp and make a small mistake, they block you. You call the helpline, they don't pick for days. Please don't do business with them. They are thieves.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
nmdpolymath:
This Ogiri.com.ng has the worst customer care any business can have. You chat them up on whatsapp and make a small mistake, they block you. You call the helpline, they don't pick for days. Please don't do business with them. They are thieves.

We apologies for your experience and thank you for being truthful that you made a mistake. In business, no matter how small a mistake is they would be a lost. That is why we have improved to be there for you always.

Kindly use our self services and hopefully you stop making small mistakes.

As a by the one, we want to state clearly that here that we are not thieves as you claim. We take the blames and we sincerely apologies.
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
prolastics:
Which is more profitable, to resell or have my own website? Your website doesn't really give much info on the returns for owning a website

Apologies for the issues raised however check this link for how to Own your own WEBSITE plus a telecomm stake, generate data yourself, fix your own prices, make your profits all on your own website. You too can own a telecomm website in less than 12 hours. Very independant and profit oriented.

link is: https://ogiri.com.ng/website-info.php
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Sheggun1: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
nmdpolymath:
i agree with u, the site
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Emyo(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Sheggun1:

i agree with u, the site
We owe you an apology. Kindly let us know if we can assist. We are sorry for every inconvenience
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by firstimage: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
becomes a vtu agent today in just a click

plus unlimited free internet access

to get started

1) visit https://vtu.com.ng/register

2) fund your wallet minimum of N500 only.

start vending immediately

all transaction are delivered immediately

discounts

MTN Airtime or rechage cards pins or data
N5% discount
z
Airtel Airtime or rechage cards pins or data
N6% discount

9mobile Airtime or rechage cards pins or data
N5% discount

Glo Airtime or rechage cards pins or data
N10% discount
ME DATA'S N350

Bills

DStv N100 discount all subscriptions plans

Gotv N100 discount all subscriptions plans

startimes N100 discount all subscriptions plans

visit www.vtu.com.ng today to get started

I believe it helps

1 Like

Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by pkhalisoft: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hi. What are steps to follow to integrate your API into my web App?
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by 2joyphu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
You better don't try getting his API, ogiri.com.ng is number one data vending trainer scam.
If you love yourself go and get your API from mobileng.com cz he himself doesn't have, he also borrows
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by chukwumexes: 2:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Emyo:
Let's do business
Please I want to chat with you on whatsapp, I have some questions to ask about this Ogiri.com
Re: Ogiri.com.ng - Data Reselling And Cheap Subscription Website (support Thread) by Lowlarzhaven: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Your customer service is the worst ever encountered on a Telecom site. How do you not have a functional email or whatsapp number?
You people better refund my money to my wallet before I start to announce that your site is a scam.
I did a transaction yesterday and was debited yet you are saying no record of the transaction.
Let me call out the transaction ID so you can trace it, you refused. Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Deals Ever For Xaomi, Iphones, Samsung, ps4 console! Pay On Delivery LAGOS / Cheapest SME DATA, Etisalat, Mtn And Airtel As Low As #100 / Cheap Data Plans 1gb=N1300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.